The Fran fade

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
I've never been to prison, never been kicked out of a sporting event, never had my spouse tell me to shut up during a press conference, etc. I think I'm a pretty good guy

You lie all the time, I'm sure you would lie about this as well. For all we knew you have done all of these things and 10 x worse as well.

• Disagree
  • Creative
Reactions: Brandon and CyTwins

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Yeah, there is a reason that Twins doesn't want anyone to know who he really is. If that got out it would literally ruin is life, nobody would want to be associated with the online persona he has become.

Last I heard I've been outed about 5 times on HR

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Last I heard I've been outed about 5 times on HR

Really, never heard that.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want you outed. If you get this much joy from being this big of a troll for the last 8, 9, 10 years then it would be a shame for that to collapse under you. Keep doing you man, it is obviously very important to you to obsess about Iowa.

• Disagree
Reactions: CyTwins

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
In prison?
Those Country Club prisons? Sure.
giphy.gif

• Informative
Reactions: HawkJRP

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
That's a low blow IMO

You saying you have never lied on here? As for the other part, you are anonymous, how do we know what you have or haven't done in the past? You could be the greatest person on the planet, or the lowest low life, we have no idea.

• Dislike
Reactions: CyTwins

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
You saying you have never lied on here? As for the other part, you are anonymous, how do we know what you have or haven't done in the past? You could be the greatest person on the planet, or the lowest low life, we have no idea.

You don't even know me but then say I'm 10x worse than a convicted felon. You do you I guess

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
You don't even know me but then say I'm 10x worse than a convicted felon. You do you I guess

When did I say you were 10x worse than anyone? I said for all we know you could be 10 x worse, and that is a true statement we have no idea who you are

Help Support Us

Become a patron