The Fran fade

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
About two years ago I asked the trolls to post the threads that ISU fans start over on the hawk boards. Crickets was the response. I asked them to post threads that cyclone fans have a large share of posts on, once again crickets. That hawk fan base is here for some major validation.

And then, to justify their behavior, they claim that ISU fans do the exact same thing on HokNation - or whatever their fan site is. It's been a long time since I visited an "in-state rivals" forum on a hoksite. However, most of what I read was 99.9% hok posters making fun of ISU, and an occasional "respectful" post by someone like mj4cy. I did NOT find any posts by Cyclones looking for validation of the success of the Cyclones. The mantle of ISU being a little brother (to which there may actually have been some proof during the McCarney or Rhoads years) officially passed to the Hokeyes (a number of years ago, I might add). What is my proof? Well, in many of these CF ISR forums, threads are littered with hok posters looking for approval from their big brother.

You obsess about Iowa right here in this forum, there is no need for you to go to a Hawk site. I mean there isn't even a peep about ISU or it's players any longer. Before the Iowa vs ISU game it was how Iowa sucked, ISU was gonna kill them, Twins guaranteed that Iowa couldn't win at ISU, that ISU was a NCAA Tournament team, and on and on. Now it is just sad really that ISU fans are reduced to becoming fans of whomever Iowa is playing that night/week.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
You obsess about Iowa right here in this forum, there is no need for you to go to a Hawk site. I mean there isn't even a peep about ISU or it's players any longer. Before the Iowa vs ISU game it was how Iowa sucked, ISU was gonna kill them, Twins guaranteed that Iowa couldn't win at ISU, that ISU was a NCAA Tournament team, and on and on. Now it is just sad really that ISU fans are reduced to becoming fans of whomever Iowa is playing that night/week.

Listen, I make fun of people on this thread plenty. I routinely point out how obsessed Twins is. But the irony of an Iowa fan, coming to an Iowa State board talking about how we are Iowa obsessed is pretty rich. You have to at least see the inherent hypocrisy in that. If you don't like the subject matter here, by all means, feel free to find another board to post on.

• Agree
Reactions: flycy and GT25Ump

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Listen, I make fun of people on this thread plenty. I routinely point out how obsessed Twins is. But the irony of an Iowa fan, coming to an Iowa State board talking about how we are Iowa obsessed is pretty rich. You have to at least see the inherent hypocrisy in that. If you don't like the subject matter here, by all means, feel free to find another board to post on.

I've been cutting back as it is. I posted for a few month last year, then took like 8-12 month off from posting at all, as it gets boring. I mean honestly Twins is running the same trolls he was running a year ago, he will never stop with them. It becomes mind numbingly boring and I will just quit posting at some point again. The same can't be said of the ISU fans who continue to obsess about Iowa 24/7, 365 for the past 7-9 years. Crazy that someone could do that, you have to have mental issues to keep that up honestly.

• Funny
Reactions: BillBrasky4Cy

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I've been cutting back as it is. I posted for a few month last year, then took like 8-12 month off from posting at all, as it gets boring. I mean honestly Twins is running the same trolls he was running a year ago, he will never stop with them. It becomes mind numbingly boring and I will just quit posting at some point again. The same can't be said of the ISU fans who continue to obsess about Iowa 24/7, 365 for the past 7-9 years. Crazy that someone could do that, you have to have mental issues to keep that up honestly.

You should take another 8-12 months off

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I like Garza but what a lame look out of his old man. There is literally only one guy fouling him in this picture. Of the guys alleged to have been fouling him literally couldn't reach out and touch Garza if he wanted to.

Frank Garza
@frankgarza57

Why does it take 4 defenders fouling #55 simultaneously, to finally get a call? What happened to a foul called by a single defender?

12:56 PM · Feb 17, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
Retweets

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames

Why post at all then?

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008

It's not that hard to ignore him. It's kind of the whole "if a tree falls in the woods but no one hears it does it make a sound" thing.

HawkJRP

Dec 27, 2019
I'm sure many Hawk fans would say you are a bad person for the sheer amount of trolling you have done over the last 8-10 years.

Out of Frank Garza, Margaret McCaffery and @CyTwins I am going to guess only one of them have trolled high school kids and their families on message boards.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I'm sure many Hawk fans would say you are a bad person for the sheer amount of trolling you have done over the last 8-10 years.

I've never been to prison, never been kicked out of a sporting event, never had my spouse tell me to shut up during a press conference, etc. I think I'm a pretty good guy

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Out of Frank Garza, Margaret McCaffery and @CyTwins I am going to guess only one of them have trolled high school kids and their families on message boards.

Yeah, there is a reason that Twins doesn't want anyone to know who he really is. If that got out it would literally ruin is life, nobody would want to be associated with the online persona he has become.

• Funny
Reactions: CyTwins