Barta Extended!

Walmartthieves

Jun 24, 2019
I really feel like this is just Harreld being lazy. It's a helluva lot easier to just extend him than it is to end up getting rid of him and conducting a search to find someone else.

I see no reason why you would extend Barta.... but I'm really happy he got one!!

I am too.

• Dumb
Reactions: JP4CY

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
You mean like a billboard?
Nope. Like top 5 schedule. Every time you post **** like that there is a collective laugh. The private messages from hawk fans saying “dude sorry he is such a **** show”. Your presence has helped us all laugh(at your expense but if you don’t know you won’t feel bad, right?)You are a caricature and it is a damn good laugh-thank you!

Actually you are more of a Gary Larson. Man I loved The Far Side. When I was in the service my sister and I would talk once a week wherever I was, unless I was in the field. There were also times I couldn’t call her because we were spinning up or already hot. She knew when I couldnt tell her I would not be able talk to her for the next xxx weeks.

We bought his annual calendar that was Gary Larson. After the first 15 minutes walking through what was up since we last talked, we went through the Far Sides since we last talked. We laughed our asses off at those Gary Larson comics. It was something to laugh at even when I was in not so safe places in the world. Your presence is that here. We all enjoy a good laugh at your boorish yet cartoon like qualities.

Thank you for the trip down memory lane #topfiveschedule2017

RedDog

Jan 28, 2014
Barta gets an extension and a homesick young lad gets closer to mama. What's not to like in this thread.

SECyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 29, 2011
Pella
Kinnick Stadium Upgrades
Other AD facility Upgrades
Directors Cup Performance
AD of the Year
CFP Member
Increases in donations
Hired Baseball Coach
Hired Golf Coach
Hired Rowing Coach

Just to name a few

Forgot about hiring a top notch b-ball coach

Attachments

• D496766D-95B9-4EF2-95CD-653BB5753E54.jpeg
    D496766D-95B9-4EF2-95CD-653BB5753E54.jpeg
    44 KB · Views: 10

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
So Pollard didn't ignore the wrestling program? It makes him look even worse if he was trying. LOL.

Pollard is the Athletic Director, not the Wrestling Director. Pollard has prioritized work on revenue sports and elevating them, now that those houses are in order we'll see wrestling quickly rise. He could not drive that with out football and basketball success.

So great, for the time being Iowa wresting remains ahead of ISU, for a very short time.

Meanwhile, the fires slowly burn in the Iowa athletic department while they try to hang onto the last program with national relevance - wrestling.

BLHawk

Jun 25, 2019
Isn’t Gary Barta on ncaa transfer committee rules?

Gee wonder why Martin got approved.

Fully expect Bolton to be denied

Hes been on the transfer committee for a couple years.

I dont think this is the group that rules on waivers for transfers though, I would assume those are all NCAA employees. Its more reviewing transfer rules and making recommendations on changes for transfers moving forward.

JohnnyHopkins

Aug 13, 2019
Speaking from your place of expertise at being a ******* moron again?
giphy.gif

Reactions: Sigmapolis

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
We're going to have to update that song about 70,000 screaming ******** and a **** named Hayden Fry.

• Winner
Reactions: SayMyName

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron