***Official Insider Information Weekly Mailbag 01-29-2020***

Thoughts on This Week's Mailbag

• Total voters

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
GTO: Here’s the joke (it’s not that great and NSFW): Censored

I don't get it.

Bannedman: sounds like this guy has been getting some wicked hog action. The fact that you have noticed suggests that you might not be happy in your current romantic area. I suggest asking him how he does it. If he is as cool as i think you’ll have to have sex with him (multiple times) because his methods can’t be just spoken into another. His actions need to be felt and experienced. so contrats on the new bf.

Thanks. I've been looking for an excuse to switch teams.

Pants: Yeah, Clark and Ejim are the easy choices. Maybe Niang’s mom, since he had to learn his game from somewhere. Doc is pretty tall, so maybe him to. My wildcard 5th starter would be Bruce Vandevelde (I can’t remember where the spaces are in his name and don’t care enough to research it.) Cy$ wouldn’t be on it because I heard through the grapevine that he has man boobs.

Using man boobs as a decider would also eliminate Georges.

GTO: Swimming with great white sharks? Better be the last item on your bucket list, just in case.

The wisest statement I've heard in a while.

GTO: most hated: “if coach wants him, I want him”, calling Hoiberg “dreamy”, and “I trust CMC”. Favorites: Fat Stanley jokes (not because they’re funny, but because I know it bothers the Hawk trolls), how quickly CF is to derail troll threads, threads seeking advice.

Why do you think Hoiberg is ugly?

GTO: The fact that you can then rip on all the president’s decisions and then claim you would have done things differently. For years and years afterwards. Also have people throw out your name always saying you would have done a better job.

Also, you can make up conspiracy theories instead of admitting that you were even less likable than the current president.

How much time we got?
Pants:
13 years, 37 days, 12 hours, 39 minutes and 52 seconds. From when I wrote this, of course, not when you read it.

Hopefully less and that comet hits before inauguration day in 2033 based upon the following:

Pants: Myself, because I would be an amazing president, and I will when I run. Pants 2032.

GTO: 1. Bringing in some geriatric band for the halftime show.

I haven't seen her in a couple of years but I hope Shakira isn't currently geriatric.

• Funny
Reactions: GTO

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
That might be the best poll ever. I laughed out loud at every choice (yes, my standards are pretty low, still).

There was even a Fat Stanley reference in the mailbag and I'm not upset that he wasn't mentioned in the poll created by the king of Fat Stanley jokes.

• Friendly
Reactions: GTO

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Guess I will be wearing pants today. Thought no pants was better for this Gen Xer, but the mailbag informed me.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Tulsi would kick your ass. You would not get to enjoy her Russian assets.
It might be worth it.

1517164522382.gif