Graham Couch: Iowa Basketball is a mid-major roster

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
In the final 11:29 of the game Garza went 0-2 for 0 points. The dude is so good the first 30 min of the game but then just completely disappears. I wonder if he just gasses out?
28 pts/13 rebs. Gassed out. One more year of training at Iowa we should expect 40 pts/15 rebs. Exceptional strength program

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
14-5 for Iowa now. Think they win 4 of their next 5.

They are playing good ball, and doing just enough to win games. But when you look at the box score it reads the same almost every game, Garza around 27 to 30 points, Weiskamp around 20, and then one or two step up to get 10 to 12. They get little to nothing from little fran and the bench.
But they are doing enough to keep winning, and that is the name of the game.

Its really amazing when you have a threat in the post to score, how good it makes everyone else look and play the game.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
28 pts/13 rebs. Gassed out. One more year of training at Iowa we should expect 40 pts/15 rebs

Like I said he's great the first 30 min of games before he disappears. I'm not sure he had this problem last year but he also wasn't getting the and type of attention he's getting from the defense either. Maybe he did fade at the end of games last year and that's just who he is. Not sure

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Like I said he's great the first 30 min of games before he disappears. I'm not sure he had this problem last year but he also wasn't getting the and type of attention he's getting from the defense either. Maybe he did fade at the end of games last year and that's just who he is. Not sure
He just was generous and shared the spotlight with Tyler Cook last year

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
All conference Rasir Bolton had 1 pt in the last 13 mins yesterday

Hawkize31

Jul 6, 2010
In the final 11:29 of the game Garza went 0-2 for 0 points. The dude is so good the first 30 min of the game but then just completely disappears. I wonder if he just gasses out?
Your "NBA talent" Haliburton hasn't scored 28 points once this whole season. And your gripe today is that Garza didn't do much AFTER he got to 28?

Go to bed, think of a new angle, start a fresh troll tomorrow.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Can we please start a new thread for Iowa basketball? I'm tired of seeing "Iowa is a mid major" thread title whenever I come to CF when they are the ones who destroyed us.
Why do we even need to have a thread on them constantly.

Have you met Twins? He's really a psychological study waiting to happen. He posts from dawn until the wee hours about nothing but Iowa sports.

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
No quit in you either. I know you must be watching and admiring how good he really is. Has any Iowa or Iowa st team ever had a better center? Probably not I'm thinking. Everyone should be just watching and enjoying it.

• Agree
Reactions: Legend Hawk

Tommy Cicero

Dec 13, 2019
Have you met Twins? He's really a psychological study waiting to happen. He posts from dawn until the wee hours about nothing but Iowa sports.

He’s basically the 40 year old World of Warcraft player who lives in his parent’s basement only his WOW is CycloneFanatic and his schtick is obsessing about the Hawkeyes. I’m sure Chris and the gang love having him here. His stupidity drives up clicks and content like crazy. Gotta give him credit for that even though it must be a sad life to live.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
No quit in you either. I know you must be watching and admiring how good he really is. Has any Iowa or Iowa st team ever had a better center? Probably not I'm thinking. Everyone should be just watching and enjoying it.

You are dumber than I thought. Putting Garza in front of a lottery pick for best center? You’re definitely not smart.

mitchforcy

Dec 1, 2009
He’s basically the 40 year old World of Warcraft player who lives in his parent’s basement only his WOW is CycloneFanatic and his schtick is obsessing about the Hawkeyes. I’m sure Chris and the gang love having him here. His stupidity drives up clicks and content like crazy. Gotta give him credit for that even though it must be a sad life to live.
CW not paying Twins for the traffic he drives to this site is a crime.

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
It happens when you are milking clock because you are ahead. Iowa has 4 guards that shoot 80+% from the line. Pass it around and get fouled. Smart efficient bball.

• Funny
  • Friendly
Reactions: isu81 and Rural

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I even know who the top Iowa players were over the last 20-30 years. You are saying you don’t know ISUs top players?
Walmart asks if theres ever been a better player. You bring up a lottery pick, then he gets mad.

Reactions: BCClone

ameslurker

Jan 21, 2013
This thread, when everyone is trying to troll each other

source.gif

• Funny
Reactions: dexterhawk