JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Yeah it was a weak stat.

It’s pretty sad that you have a decent team who just got a great win and you’re so obsessed with Twins that you’re here puffing you’re chest out.

Don’t you think that’s his goal when he’s trolling you guys? He’s in deep.
It’s fascinating that they don’t understand that. I mean how many of them have had his quotes as their sig?

• Agree
Reactions: Bigman38

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
And I am in yours. You love to run and tell me how I'm obsessing about @CyTwins while you are obsessing over me.
LOL. No I’m not. Iowa fans on here know you’re a troll, you were just called one tonight by one of them.
I just think it’s dumb how you clog up all the pages going back and forth with him over and over again. I’ve said it before, just post something new.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I understand that Legend is a known troll. But Luka was the definition of clutch tonight.
Did that cyst just slow him down that much? I mean it had to have had a big impact because he isnt even the same player.

smoot27

Sep 8, 2011
Did that cyst just slow him down that much? I mean it had to have had a big impact because he isnt even the same player.

He's gone from a sophomore to a junior season. Big men often develop slower.

It makes a huge difference not having Cook too. Garza put up big numbers last year when Cook was out.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
LOL. No I’m not. Iowa fans on here know you’re a troll, you were just called one tonight by one of them.
I just think it’s dumb how you clog up all the pages going back and forth with him over and over again. I’ve said it before, just post something new.

I did post several new things about the game, very reasonable stuff, had a back and forth with a couple ISU posters. Why not respond to that?

Nevermind, I know why. You are obsessed with me, and if I point out one of @CyTwins weak trolls, you come a running and say things like "he's in your head", "you need therapy", etc. Its cute how you try to stick up for him, it really is.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I did post several new things about the game, very reasonable stuff, had a back and forth with a couple ISU posters. Why not respond to that?

Nevermind, I know why. You are obsessed with me, and if I point out one of @CyTwins weak trolls, you come a running and say things like "he's in your head", "you need therapy", etc. Its cute how you try to stick up for him, it really is.
Because you bumped an over week old Twins post. Its dumb, everyone here can see you're obsessed with him. It's pretty sad.

Bigman38

SuperFanatic
Jul 27, 2010
Council Bluffs, IA
Obviously that is his goal to troll, that is all he does. It is funny how many of you guys come out and defend him though. I mean I'm not on an Iowa site obsessing about ISU, so you might wanna ask yourself who is in who's head.

dafuq?

I’m not defending him, just letting you know how pathetic you come off when you do this.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Because you bumped an over week old Twins post. Its dumb, everyone here can see you're obsessed with him. It's pretty sad.

It is funny that you call me bumping his dumb troll, but crickets from you about the actual dumb troll by @CyTwins? If it upsets you that I bump dumb @CyTwins trolls, just ignore me, it ain't hard, there are functions for that.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
It is funny that you call me bumping his dumb troll, but crickets from you about the actual dumb troll by @CyTwins? If it upsets you that I bump dumb @CyTwins trolls, just ignore me, it ain't hard, there are functions for that.
See, when you have to type an @ him twice in that post, it really confirms it.
And I cant put you on ignore yet, arent you still supposed to be searching for the people that said ISU had a better defense than Iowa in football?

• Agree
Reactions: CyTwins

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I guess a dumb troll doesn't matter around here, but bumping a dumb troll does seem to upset lots of people.
I dont think you know what "upset" means.

You could be a rational Iowa fan and have rational conversations but admitting you're a dumb troll is a good first step.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
He's gone from a sophomore to a junior season. Big men often develop slower.

It makes a huge difference not having Cook too. Garza put up big numbers last year when Cook was out.
Yeah, not to sound cliche with this it just seems like he's "got a high motor" this year. Dan Patrick always laughs about that.
Kid is working, sweating buckets.

Bigman38

SuperFanatic
Jul 27, 2010
Council Bluffs, IA
I guess a dumb troll doesn't matter around here, but bumping a dumb troll does seem to upset lots of people.

Who’s supposed to be upset?

I just think you have very little self awareness, evident by how you play into Twins trolling while you clearly think you’re getting one over on him.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
I dont think you know what "upset" means.

You could be a rational Iowa fan and have rational conversations but admitting you're a dumb troll is a good first step.

I can have rational conversation with anyone on here that is rational. You aren't one of them. You don't bring anything original at all. The only thing you do is run around and defend and get outraged when people call out Twins dumb trolls.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I can have rational conversation with anyone on here that is rational. You aren't one of them. You don't bring anything original at all. The only thing you do is run around and defend and get outraged when people call out Twins dumb trolls.
Whoa, you sure are triggered.
So I didn’t post these things tonight? Interesting:
I think one of those guys can have an off night if they stay aggressive. Iowa gets to the line a TON. Feel like they were shooting FTs all night.
Yeah, not to sound cliche with this it just seems like he's "got a high motor" this year. Dan Patrick always laughs about that.
Kid is working, sweating buckets.
It was a good game. Friday night with **** weather, they drew a good crowd too.
A Blarge?!?
Really? Man that seems like a long break.

• Agree
Reactions: Hawkmi

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Who’s supposed to be upset?

I just think you have very little self awareness, evident by how you play into Twins trolling while you clearly think you’re getting one over on him.

This isn't the rocket science that you guys think it is, and this internet isn't the serious business that you make it out to be. Poking fun at Twins for his dumb trolls seems to make you guys lose your minds.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Triggered, wow original. This internet stuff is serious business for you.
I think you’re either drunk or taking it all too serious.
I had nothing but compliments for Iowa’s performance. I can see when a team is good, and Iowa will be ranked in the next poll.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron