Maryland/Iowa...

CYEATHAWK

Aug 26, 2007
Everyone stfu about Maryland being “overrated.” If we were to beat Maryland tonight we’d be thinking we were the top of the Big 12 and the “big dawgs” on campus. Iowa win short handed. Seriously give respect to them. I hate Iowa with a passion but they played ball tonight without three starters.

Seton Hall beat them without their best two players. They certainly are not #12 and are highly erratic.

smoot27

Sep 8, 2011
Seton Hall beat them without their best two players. They certainly are not #12 and are highly erratic.

Interesting that KenPom has them at 12 today and NET has them still in the top 20 after the loss.

I guess you know better with your one game sample size.

Does that make Florida A&M Iowa State's benchmark?

• Funny
Reactions: BCClone

CYEATHAWK

Aug 26, 2007
Interesting that KenPom has them at 12 today and NET has them still in the top 20 after the loss.

I guess you know better with your one game sample size.

Does that make Florida A&M Iowa State's benchmark?

Actually I know better because we have played Seton Hall twice.

• Creative
Reactions: VeloClone

CYEATHAWK

Aug 26, 2007
And we played you and Maryland.

They are a far better team.

[
giphy.gif

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017

Way to dig up a sarcastic post from 2018 haha. It was more a comparison of Brock Purdy but I do not think you understand that.

You should go and look at the comments you made about Minnesota and how they were not going to be good this year. I said they would be better than you think and better than ISU......one of us was right.......

Also, how about Luka Garza only ever being a bench player at ISU? How is that prediction going for ya?

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Way to dig up a sarcastic post from 2018 haha. It was more a comparison of Brock Purdy but I do not think you understand that.

You should go and look at the comments you made about Minnesota and how they were not going to be good this year. I said they would be better than you think and better than ISU......one of us was right.......

Also, how about Luka Garza only ever being a bench player at ISU? How is that prediction going for ya?

@CyTwins is really bad with his predictions. Hey @CyTwins did you have the fighting Campbells at 7-6 this year, or the fighting Prhoms missing the NCAA?

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Whoa....a couple horrible takes right there.

Yeah @CyTwins is never right. Minimum of 8 wins means that he thought they would win 9 or 10 games. Weird is his picking the same thing for next year as well, 9 wins and a CCG appearance. Might have to start calling twins Randy Pete.