***2019-20 College Football Bowl Game Schedule***

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
..... there should be a way to infuse GPS positioning into the football. And the endzone lines and the first down markers should have a system that alerts when the line is broken (like tennis).

Interesting idea. But like MLB where they can use technology to call balls and strikes, they just can't let go of humans making the call, even when it's sometimes incorrect.

• Winner
Reactions: isufbcurt

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
Even though I think PJ Fleck comes off as a used car salesman, his team looks well coached today. The Gopher WR and QB are studs.

• Agree
Reactions: CyCloned

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
Dude from Wisconsin that housed the kickoff is FAST

Kene is really fast too. Another reason to have a special teams coach. Guy could house a couple for ISU with some better blocking schemes. There is a reason the guy from KSU returned all those kicks, and it has as much to do how they block (and hold) on the kick returns as it does with his ability.

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
Barry Alarez sighting.....the obligatory conversation of how to build a program that is long down and out....I'll tell you how: schedule Iowa State! Barry was handed two sweet victories circa 1990 where he could tout all his wonderful program progress all over the Tri-state and Minnesota area. Walden teams. True story.

mattyheiden

May 3, 2011
MN
I was at the ‘93 game at Camp Randall. Rudy Ruffalo’s bunch put up a fight but the DL got worn down as the game went on.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
4th and inches, WI goes under center and QB sneeks for the first. Dead horse, I know. Sigh.

Let's see ISU get a line like that. Of course then people would think the offense was even more vanilla.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Kene is really fast too. Another reason to have a special teams coach. Guy could house a couple for ISU with some better blocking schemes. There is a reason the guy from KSU returned all those kicks, and it has as much to do how they block (and hold) on the kick returns as it does with his ability.

I'd say Bucky fans aren't too happy with their special teams coach right now. That's two games in a row with a botched punt.

• Funny
Reactions: isufbcurt

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
Let's see ISU get a line like that. Of course then people would think the offense was even more vanilla.

Yeah, WI has the best or 2nd best OL in the big 10 every year. ISU has a long ways to go to get to that, but that still doesn't mean that ISU's approach is a great answer either.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Yeah, WI has the best or 2nd best OL in the big 10 every year. ISU has a long ways to go to get to that, but that still doesn't mean that ISU's approach is a great answer either.

No. No it isn't.

I know two years ago the Lan-Ram package was pretty automatic. Some of those play designs this season though were something else.

• Agree
Reactions: CyCloned

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
No. No it isn't.

I know two years ago the Lan-Ram package was pretty automatic. Some of those play designs this season though were something else.

Yes, it looked like most of the time they were trying to set something up to the TE, or trying to run straight at the other team. The TE got mugged on a couple of those plays, but that is the way it goes sometimes.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron