ISR Bowl talk

Cyclone.TV

Sep 3, 2016
Anybody else feeling a bit better about ND since USC played them within 3? This is a bad team, hope it wasn’t ND Kansas state game.
Yup, I was hoping you were a gambler but I doubt you seemed like a little lame. Good luck.

nfrine

Mar 31, 2006
Nearby
Just checking in (and too lazy to read all of last night's posts). Have the Hok trolls started the spin about the Hoks are playing so well right now that the Championship should be expanded to 16 teams? They are the best team in the country right now. LSU, Clemson, Oklahoma and Ohio State couldn't hold the Hoks water.

upload_2019-12-28_4-16-27.png

• Agree
Reactions: GT25Ump

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
USC defense is just plain laughable..

you either blitz Stanley most downs or drop 8...either one. You cannot sit in a base D vs Iowa.

Well..Iowa better pray Petras is any good. They could have very solid team next year but QB is by far most important. Petras also isn’t 255 lbs so those QB sneaks Iowa does...a lot..might not work as well.

Saw somewhere that AJE might come back..Dude would be a complete moron to come back. I’m actually really surprised Alaric Jackson ain’t going pro..
Will Kolar be a moron if he comes back next year?

Hawkmi

Oct 9, 2013
Myself in a random bar in San Diego after the game:
tenor.gif

Myself this morning:
source.gif

In Summation:
giphy.gif

Now it's about time to go get a bloody and get ready to watch the ISU game at the hotel bar. Cheers.