Paul Rhoads' First Coaching Staff - Where They Are Now

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Was Rhoads having the sort of success at UCLA that makes him attractive as a DC? Or perhaps Sumlin just thought Rhoads would be someone who would be a good member of his team (doing what he was told).

ClonesTwenty1

May 23, 2018
Was Rhoads having the sort of success at UCLA that makes him attractive as a DC? Or perhaps Sumlin just thought Rhoads would be someone who would be a good member of his team (doing what he was told).
Rhoads sure jumps around a lot as a coach. Very strange.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008

It could be that Sumlin found it hard to hire someone if he was on the hot-seat. But I do think Rhoads has a lot more respect in the coaching world than some on here want to believe.

browns4cy

Sep 3, 2014
Interesting tid bit on Ryan Mckim is he was probably 23 at the time he was recruiting. I believe he is assistant coach at lewis central in council bluffs and works for hudl in Omaha. Knowing him personally I believe he enjoys the links and not having to do the every day hustle of recruiting or division 1 football

• Disagree
Reactions: TexCyted

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Interesting tid bit on Ryan Mckim is he was probably 23 at the time he was recruiting. I believe he is assistant coach at lewis central in council bluffs and works for hudl in Omaha. Knowing him personally I believe he enjoys the links and not having to do the every day hustle of recruiting or division 1 football
Ryan is a good dude.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Oh yeah his dad was my eye doctor when I was a kid. I remember sitting next to him at an ISU basketball game when I was younger. They are huge ISU fans.
Little known fact Captain America's dad is a dentist.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron