Is Lewis injured because

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Sounds like we have all the answers we need on Terrence. He is injured. But then why hasn't Prohm been forthcoming? Or are the media just not asking the question?

moores2

Nov 9, 2018
He switched the guy he was guarding like 5 times and made his teammates scramble to adjust. Almost need to implement a zone scheme when he comes in the game let him guard an area. He did look really good on the offensive end tonight. Good cuts.

• Agree
Reactions: CyTwins

ForbinsAscynt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2014
Besides Dan DickItch being super complimentary I think we saw why he hasn’t played much. Little to do with offense and a lot to do with defense. I’d personally like to see Prohm be less ridged with the bench and take into account game flow but T Lew would not be the guy I use to make that point.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
He switched the guy he was guarding like 5 times and made his teammates scramble to adjust. Almost need to implement a zone scheme when he comes in the game let him guard an area. He did look really good on the offensive end tonight. Good cuts.
Hardly the only cyclone at fault tonight. We played good d for a stretch during our run to cut it to 7, but mostly everyone was not good. You can see the potential, things just need to click for a full 40. They will, but I doubt it will be consistent all season

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I respect you CyTwins but I will have to disagree. Those right guys that are playing couldn’t hit water if they fell out of a boat.

Lewis isn't exactly lighting the world on fire in practice in terms of shooting and we obviously saw his defensive issues tonight