Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
One poster thinks this is a good thing for Pemsl and the program;

I honestly think the Iowa Basketball team needs a rebel, bad boy, enforcer type. I think this may play into Pemsl's image a bit...now he needs to delivery the bad boy enforcer attitude on the court. 3 game suspension.

What's also great is, most of them ignore that Peter Jok got an OWI, even the ones that remember, don't realize he didn't miss any games(I think he missed a Euro trip). Even after losing his license and getting arrested for driving w/o a license, he didnt miss any games.

Yeah, because shi**y basketball players are all the rage these days...

• Funny
Reactions: Cydkar

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
One poster thinks this is a good thing for Pemsl and the program;

I honestly think the Iowa Basketball team needs a rebel, bad boy, enforcer type. I think this may play into Pemsl's image a bit...now he needs to delivery the bad boy enforcer attitude on the court. 3 game suspension.

What's also great is, most of them ignore that Peter Jok got an OWI, even the ones that remember, don't realize he didn't miss any games(I think he missed a Euro trip). Even after losing his license and getting arrested for driving w/o a license, he didnt miss any games.

this is dumb but wouldn’t be out of place in one of our basketball threads here.

• Agree
Reactions: Doc

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Gotta love this site. A nice writeup on him beating cancer, and four post later we are analyzing his tweets and claiming he's an entitled brat.

Barf.
This site has donated tens and tens and tens of thousands of dollars to sick kids, displaced families, and Blank Hospital.
Gotta love this site.