Why So Many Hok Trolls ON THE SITE This Site

CySmurf

Jul 14, 2011
I've heard if you want to better your life existence, you need to associate yourself with a better brand of people.
Now, I personally don't hold out much hope for people like Benjimil...I think he's too far gone. But I do think with some of them, it's a bitter cry for help to our fanbase to try and show them how to be happy, smart, and successful.

Reactions: aauummm

laminak

Jun 13, 2010
Marion
The Hawk posters are challengers who step in the ring in an attempt to take down CyTwins.

• Agree
Reactions: GTO

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
YIKES!!! Go back to the Cigarette Smoking Man!!!
4.jpg

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
I visit CF, HR, HN, HuskerOnline, reddit, Rivals, ESPN, CBS, and a million others because I'm a degenerate sports addict and it takes over my life. If all college sports died I'd probably be on CricketFanatic.com or something talking **** about who makes the all-Iowa wicket thing team.

No you don’t. You are truly a loser that cares far far more about Iowa State than you do the team you root for.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
If you go to a Hawkeye site you will see a lot of Cyclone Trolls. Guessing if you go to a North Carolina site you will see a bunch of Duke Trolls. It's fun for a lot of people to go and hack on the other team.

• Disagree
Reactions: Acylum