Ouch, Iowa attendance today

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Not if I am posting about my team in an instate rivals (Iowa) forum on another board.......

You also have posted in non rival forums as well.

Think about your whole premise is how much more Iowa State cares than Iowa, yet you’re here all the time.

You took the time to register a few times for this site, in order to tell us how much you don’t care.

I know you don’t have any sort of mental capacity to understand, but this is why you’re entirely full of ****

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017

Think about your whole premise is how much more Iowa State cares than Iowa, yet you’re here all the time.

You took the time to register a few times for this site, in order to tell us how much you don’t care.

I know you don’t have any sort of mental capacity to understand, but this is why you’re entirely full of ****

Oh I know I have, I decided to give the political one a try. It is interesting there. Probably will not go back. I respond the most to digs at Iowa on an ISU board. These types of threads disappear, they we all likely would too.

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017

Also, you add little to the discussions or arguments and just go into attack mode. Provide some knowledge of football or schedules or attendance and maybe you would get a little more respect around here.

• Agree
Reactions: TRYHARDER

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Also, you add little to the discussions or arguments and just go into attack mode. Provide some knowledge of football or schedules or attendance and maybe you would get a little more respect around here.

that you think i worry about respect from people so insecure they care more about us than they do their own team, is bad even for you.

and you and the people that represent you have proven to be by and large clueless.

yesterday one of you stated that Texas wasn’t proven at all, which was valid. But he did it immediately after making ignorant comments about a lightly recruited receiver with 9 catches against a garbage schedule as a threat.

followed up with how Minnesota was underrated as well as 1-3 Purdue.

you guys are all the same. There’s nothing unique that has been stated by an ignorant hawk fan for 20+ years.

now quit being useless and go infest badger boards, or gopher boards with your insecurity

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
that you think i worry about respect from people so insecure they care more about us than they do their own team, is bad even for you.

and you and the people that represent you have proven to be by and large clueless.

yesterday one of you stated that Texas wasn’t proven at all, which was valid. But he did it immediately after making ignorant comments about a lightly recruited receiver with 9 catches against a garbage schedule as a threat.

you guys are all the same. There’s nothing unique that has been stated by an ignorant hawk fan for 20+ years.

now quit being useless and go infest badger boards, or gopher boards with your insecurity

Dont even know where to begin..... 20+ years........ I just....... there is no help for you. I suggest you take a time out and go enjoy life. There is more to it that hating Iowa at the level you are at.

• Friendly
Reactions: HawkFan1

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017

Do you even have a background in football or do you just lurk for Iowa fans on the instate rivals forum? I do not recall one post about football, you just replay to all hawkeye fans with "you are so insecure", where in reality the most insecure people in life are the most vocal about it to others. There are tons of articles about it, would you like me to link some for you?

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
Ah...forgot about Stanley's sneak. So, kicked four field goals and exploded for 18 points.

Would have been more if the weather was better, and the non call on the holding of our TE was called. Iowa probably puts up another TD.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Do you even have a background in football or do you just lurk for Iowa fans on the instate rivals forum? I do not recall one post about football, you just replay to all hawkeye fans with "you are so insecure", where in reality the most insecure people in life are the most vocal about it to others. There are tons of articles about it, would you like me to link some for you?

you again mistake me calling you worthless and a blatant flaming insecure lying sack of feces, as caring what you think.

you signed up for a site of a team that you have repeated ad naseum you don’t care about.

You are not here for discussion. You are here to troll.

• Friendly
Reactions: dexterhawk

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
you again mistake me calling you worthless and a blatant flaming insecure lying sack of feces, as caring what you think.

you signed up for a site of a team that you have repeated ad naseum you don’t care about.

Never said I do not care about ISU, I actually like them when the do not play Iowa, it is just irritating when ISU fans think they know everything and downplay Iowa over and over again (yes this happens the other way too). I have recently said Brock is better than Nate, and that CMC is a great coach........ what more else needs to be said here? Bag on Iowa for attendance? really? Say ISU was the better team after beating NWSW Louisiana Tech or whatever they were..... Some of that stuff is just sad. I am here to provide some counterpoints to those arguments and most of the time I am very factual. But some have selective comprehension (like you).

• Funny
Reactions: Rural

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017

Did you know ISU TV or the cyclone network aired a game between Iowa and MSU....... who does that?

CYEATHAWK

Aug 26, 2007
Would have been more if the weather was better, and the non call on the holding of our TE was called. Iowa probably puts up another TD.
The Hawks weren't the only team playing in that weather. So probably would have been more from both sides. As the the penalties.....not going to rehash that with you, it's fruitless. All I can say is that Iowa didn't trip over themselves....we did. Hence the 1 point thrashing. Congrats.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Did you know ISU TV or the cyclone network aired a game between Iowa and MSU....... who does that?

Jesus Christ. It was from 1986. Iowa State played Michigan State two years in a row.

Iowa State won the game on an Elmer Robinson layup at the buzzer.

you’re getting dumber. And you don’t argue facts. You argue ******** hawk mythology.

You, and **** like your posts, are the reason we hate Iowa

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron