Time to cut out our Busch Light love affair

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
New brewer to follow? August Schell - The August Schell Brewing Company is a brewing company in New Ulm, Minnesota that was founded by German immigrant August Schell in 1860. It is the second oldest family-owned brewery in America (after D. G. Yuengling & Son)[3] and became the oldest and largest brewery in Minnesota when the company bought the Grain Belt rights in 2002. In September 2010, the brewery celebrated its 150th Anniversary with a two-day festival. Every year, Schell's also celebrates traditional German holidays with Bock Fest and Oktoberfest.[4]

Grain belt nordeast is ok. Otherwise it’s a pretty rough beer. Then again so is Busch so it would probably work.

• Disagree
Reactions: Cytown12

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Look, I hate the Register as much as the next guy...but do you really think they were the ones that said, "Hey...let's find some **** on Carson King so we can ruin this kid."
Someone who knew Carson said this sstuff years ago tipped off the Register on where to look and find it.
So they did.
It's crappy, but they are in the business to sell that piece of **** newspaper.
So they ran it.

Idk...seems like standard crappy newspaper journalism first step is to dig social media.

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
Look, I hate the Register as much as the next guy...but do you really think they were the ones that said, "Hey...let's find some **** on Carson King so we can ruin this kid."
Someone who knew Carson said this sstuff years ago tipped off the Register on where to look and find it.
So they did.
So they ran it.
This doesn’t make me hate them any less. There’s 100 other stories they could have looked into instead.

• Agree
Reactions: Cytown12

cycfan1

Nov 27, 2006
Ames
So they did.
So they ran it.

They still have the choice whether to run or not.

If you choose to discredit possibly the best story in the state for the year - be prepared for the negative backlash.

If they want to be tabloid journalism they need to be treated as such

SwirlyBird

Aug 2, 2015
So they did.
So they ran it.
Sounds like tmz to me

CyVoodoo

Dec 7, 2009
That will teach him for raising money for kid . What a dope. Just take the money and party next time. That is what we are teaching kids these days.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
It's the current state of the American media. The national media has rubbed off on local media. The media in this country is toxic, regardless of the subject matter. Even the entertainment and sports media is trash.

Probably a bad example as it's just been on decline over the last several years but watching ESPN now is like watching a sitcom at the end of its run and all of the actors' characters are cartoons of their former selves.

Reactions: Rods79

06_CY

Apr 11, 2006
So it's ok if our Hollywood made an entire show. But heaven forbid you like it? Society is so f&#&#%×.

But that was back then. Now, you need to apologize and beg forgiveness for everything you've ever done. It doesn't matter how long ago or how common place something was, joking or not. APOLOGIZE NOW!