Antonio Brown accused of rape

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Perhaps, or he just orchestrated getting out of Oakland. Contacting social media experts is a little more calculated than someone that is unhinged.

He could have CTE, but it’s hard to see this as more unhinged and the increasingly public aspect is hard to quantify. Would his antics now being known to the public vs largely unknown prior suggest more irrational behavior?

Seems like he is crying out for help more imo. But everyone is just going to keep on keeping on with this guy and chalk it up to the footballs.

• Creative
Reactions: isufbcurt

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
Seems like he is crying out for help more imo. But everyone is just going to keep on keeping on with this guy and chalk it up to the footballs.
I don’t doubt your ability to diagnose CTE from social media, but the differential suggests there hasn’t been a change in his crying out for help as much as a change in audience.

cyups2323

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 13, 2013
I cannot wait till the moment robert kraft releases Antonio brown for being sexually inappropriate.

dosry5

Nov 28, 2006
Johnston
When you're a star, you can grab em by the p....y and get away with it.

Messed up and sad world we live in where people get outraged about somebody taking a knee during the anthem but don't care about assault and rape.
I guess i missed the part where people were saying they don’t care about assault and rape......or is this just virtue signaling?

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
I guess i missed the part where people were saying they don’t care about assault and rape......or is this just virtue signaling?

I guess you missed the part where a guy that has over 30 accusers (many extremely credible) and is on tape confessing to assaulting women and being able to get away with it gets elected to the highest office. Many of the people that elected him are the same that find it appalling that somebody takes a need (without touching anybody inappropriately while down there) to express their beliefs.

Yes, there are people that have their priorities backwards and pretend like it's always somebody being "preachy" when they point it out. And yes, I'm generalizing because the point is that SOME are backwards in their priorities... but absolutely not all. Without a scientific analysis to know where people actually fall on the various items above, generalization is the only thing available.

Last edited:

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
I guess you missed the part where a guy that has over 30 accusers (many extremely credible) and is on tape confessing to assaulting women and being able to get away with it gets elected to the highest office. The people that elected him are the same that find it appalling that somebody takes a need (without touching anybody inappropriately while down there) to express their beliefs. The same people that vote for Roy Moore after he's proven to have molested teenage girls. The same people that protect people like Epstein.

Yes, there are people that have their priorities backwards and pretend like it's always somebody being "preachy" when they point it out. And yes, I'm generalizing because the point is that SOME are backwards in their priorities... but absolutely not all. Without a scientific analysis to know where people actually fall on the various items above, generalization is the only thing available.

Oh boy, where’s the “ahdhdjeje hxhsjjdjs keep the politics out for the sports forum!!! Dhdjehejeje” guy?

• Funny
Reactions: ArgentCy

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
I confess in cases like this, if I like the person accused I somewhat think "oh she's just for the money" but if I don't it's "what a rapist POS".

So full disclosure. I do not like AB and that being said, not sure how the evidence will come out but this has a feel that she might be trying to make a headline/get some cash. That being said, IF this has a hair of truth to it, I hope AB is prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
Right but he’s becoming increasingly unhinged and in a public manner and in a very very short amount of time.

Personally, I believe there was a plan to get him to go to New England that started a long time before the past few weeks.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville

You really underrate what AB has been like in the past. You are just now paying attention. That's the only difference.

Sorry, I'm not going to give the ******* a pass by blaming CTE

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
You really underrate what AB has been like in the past. You are just now paying attention. That's the only difference.

Sorry, I'm not going to give the ******* a pass by blaming CTE

I’m not giving him a pass but everyone needs to recognize the signs. So far with CTE it’s been a “we’ll wait until he’s dead” attitude.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
I’m not giving him a pass but everyone needs to recognize the signs. So far with CTE it’s been a “we’ll wait until he’s dead” attitude.

No it hasn't. That's not true. You just didn't know it until they were dead. People close to them did.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
It could just be depression rather than CTE. Receivers kind of have a long history of being a little off.

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor
At first I just assumed he was guilty but looking into it more I’m getting a little skeptical. Is there a reason why she’d only file a lawsuit and not press charges?

She didn't file a police report, apparently, or if she did, they elected not to go forward for whatever reason. The district attorney decides to file charges, not individuals.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
I'm not 100% fluent in "AB language" but the text messages provided in which he comments on ejaculating on her back don't necessarily verify that it was done without her consent.

If what she claims happened happened though, then he deserves to be done with football forever and spend time in jail.
What the heck did I just read?

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
He clearly didn't major in "school".

While I'm no English major and make plenty of mistakes, it boggles my mind how some people "write" these days. It's kinda sad that I feel "old" for writing in complete sentences in text messages. Some of the things you see posted on social media or via screenshots like this makes you wonder how some people graduate high school, let alone attend college.

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
While I'm no English major and make plenty of mistakes, it boggles my mind how some people "write" these days. It's kinda sad that I feel "old" for writing in complete sentences in text messages. Some of the things you see posted on social media or via screenshots like this makes you wonder how some people graduate high school, let alone attend college.

I don't. If you've seen the numbers on those who graduate but still aren't really literate are staggering. It's even dumber we want to call them student athletes and use the excuse to not pay them to play football. I mean, come on this is the best shot many have at making good money in their lives. Let them focus and make money on what they do best.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver

I’ve done a complete 180 on language. I used to be a grammar nazi when it came to English but have since come to realize that being able to communicate with different humans is more important than knowing your/you’re, etc.

• Winner
Reactions: isufbcurt

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron