All Iowa Football Team---Post Bowl Edition

BLHawk

Jun 25, 2019
Did you watch Eisworth?

Not a ton. I haven't said Stone > Eisworth though. I posted the PFF preseason AA teams and said simply that "Stone is really good."

You made the definitive statement that Eisworth is better so I assumed you had watched a good amount of Stone to come to that conclusion.

• Dumb
Reactions: JP4CY

TheJackWePack5

Oct 2, 2011
Ankeny, IA.
Not a ton. I haven't said Stone > Eisworth though. I posted the PFF preseason AA teams and said simply that "Stone is really good."

You made the definitive statement that Eisworth is better so I assumed you had watched a good amount of Stone to come to that conclusion.
I don’t watch much Iowa football.

I expected more than 39 tackles from a preseason PFF All-American.

Hawkmi

Oct 9, 2013
Jesus you’re truth is so pathetic
tenor.gif

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
Seeing as you’re the most pathetic person on this board I’ll take that with a grain of salt.

He's disqualified since he's actually a fan of the school this message board is for. There are a few Hawk trolls/retreads that are much more pathetic.

• Winner

Hawkmi

Oct 9, 2013
He's disqualified since he's actually a fan of the school this message board is for. There are a few Hawk trolls/retreads that are much more pathetic.
I think they are all about the same. Cat is basically just your guys' version of Kujawa/Yeahbuddy etc etc.

• Disagree

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
I think they are all about the same. Cat is basically just your guys' version of Kujawa/Yeahbuddy etc etc.

Probably. It's time to reflect if you're on your 2nd or 3rd username after being banned. Kujawa, Yeahbuddy, and that guy that pretended to be a grad student are on their 10th usernames.