Glad I'm a Fat American

VTXCyRyD

Sep 2, 2010
This is one time my fat would save my life. No way I would ever get stuck in there.

NINTCHDBPICT000511861656.jpg

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9677922/cambodia-man-trapped-mountain-rocks/

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Glad he made it. I will add this to my worst ways to die along side fire and freezing to death. I think this might now rank number one on ways I don't want to die.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Sign me up for a grand piano falling on me from a great height. Like flipping a switch.

Im thinking a shark attack. Just because it would be nice to know everyone knew I went out by shark attack. Grand piano would be nice also. How did knownothing die? He got ate by a shark.

That's crazy

Yeah but did you hear about Cyclone101, PIano fell on him and he died.

chadly82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 10, 2009
I just now developed claustrophobia.
This looks awful! Freezing to death wouldn't really be that bad I don't think to be honest after you're numb. Now on the other hand, this ranks right behind burning to death and drowning IMO

Isualum13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2018
"His worried family began searching when he didn't return after three days, Cambodia's Fresh News reported."

My first-world wife gets concerned if I take longer than normal at the grocery store.

Maybe he told them he wouldnt be back until then and when he didnt return they grew concerned. Obviously I dont know but this seems like a logical scenario.

cyclone101

Oct 19, 2009
Dez Moinz
This looks awful! Freezing to death wouldn't really be that bad I don't think to be honest after you're numb. Now on the other hand, this ranks right behind burning to death and drowning IMO
Yeah, I think hypothermia is actually supposedly peaceful. Like people just start dreaming and seeing things and just drift off to sleep. They just don't wake up.
I don't think drowning would be that bad either. Yeah the panic phase of "oh ****, I'm drowning" would be awful. But you're really just having your oxygen cut off, right? Like passing out.

Burning on the other hand... screw that. I'd rather take a shotgun slug in the chest and stay conscious for a couple minutes.

somecyguy

Jun 19, 2006
I don't think drowning would be that bad either. Yeah the panic phase of "oh ****, I'm drowning" would be awful. But you're really just having your oxygen cut off, right? Like passing out.

I've heard that drowning is actually very painful. Your body is desperately struggling to get air into it lungs. And remember it would be several minutes before you asphyxiated. Pass

• Informative
  • Agree
Reactions: Doc and isutrevman

2020cy

Aug 7, 2006
At least he died doing what he loved. I still think that is the stupidest way to rationalize people doing crazy **** and dying.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
Glad he made it. I will add this to my worst ways to die along side fire and freezing to death. I think this might now rank number one on ways I don't want to die.

I’ve heard freezing to death is fairly pleasant as is drowning. The worst part is the panic from knowing you’re dying. If one of these happens to me, I just hope I don’t panic and remember to enjoy the experience that most people don’t have.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
I've heard that drowning is actually very painful. Your body is desperately struggling to get air into it lungs. And remember it would be several minutes before you asphyxiated. Pass

I think the lack of oxygen can be euphoric. Not that I’m into that kind of thing.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
Maybe he told them he wouldnt be back until then and when he didnt return they grew concerned. Obviously I dont know but this seems like a logical scenario.

I don’t know the details, but it’s pretty incredible his brother found him if he was on a multi-day trip. I suppose his brother knew where the good bat droppings were as well

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron