Iowa Football Recruiting

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
I like that take. Because everyone is human, anything can happen at any moment.

Covering up a rape to protect your program doesn’t just happen.

Stealing housing from poor people to put money in players pockets doesn’t just happen. Especially when you actually use it as a recruiting pitch.

In addition to being a complete moron, you are a terrible person.

• Informative
Reactions: Hawkmi

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I said an ISU fan posted it, and said you guys are one in the same so it was a mistake on his part.......How are the ISU fans here not alike?
I feel bad for the Iowa posters on here that you are part of their fan base.

Seriously.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
So, how much of an advantage (again) is Iowa getting by playing an extra game before coming to Ames? It was very clear last year how big that advantage was.
It's not the extra game that's a huge advantage. It's playing ZERO games that creates a disadvantage.

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
Covering up a rape to protect your program doesn’t just happen.

Stealing housing from poor people to put money in players pockets doesn’t just happen. Especially when you actually use it as a recruiting pitch.

In addition to being a complete moron, you are a terrible person.

Whatever makes you sleep at night. I am pretty secure about a lot of things, especially things I cannot control. Like the actions of others. Unlike you, I am trusting the process of the court systems and legal action because I am not directly involved with any of it. Were mistakes made by Kirk, probably, but there are mistakes made by people everyday. Maybe he did not have all of the information? Maybe he complied with everyone the legal way. It is hard to understand that if you do not follow the law of privacy you can be fired in an instant as a coach, professor, teacher, administrator at any institution

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
I feel bad for the Iowa posters on here that you are part of their fan base.

Seriously.

How so? I get it that you do not agree with my stances on certain things, but when talking crap about another school, you better be able to take a little ribbing from the other side.

• Dumb
Reactions: JP4CY