Horton Tucker pleads guilty

baagoe

Mar 27, 2015
This isn't a huge deal, but I'm still not a huge fan of sweeping it under the rug. Prohm would've had to know. No 1-game suspension? No loss of starting spot? This seems kinda shady. What am I missing?
I mean, this is basically the same as a speeding ticket. I’m sure Prohm handled it internally and I don’t think anything more was really warranted.

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
Between sweeping crimes under the rug and assaulting opposing basketball players I honestly don't know how CSP sleeps at night!

• Funny
Reactions: GTO and Cydkar

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
Make him live in Iowa City for a month!

200w.webp

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
This isn't a huge deal, but I'm still not a huge fan of sweeping it under the rug. Prohm would've had to know. No 1-game suspension? No loss of starting spot? This seems kinda shady. What am I missing?
How do you know Prohm knew? It only says Wal-Mart contacted the authorities on the 18th. I would say it's entirely possible there were no charges filed until later than that. The university had no comment, which tells me they may not have known until now. Why would THT even tell the staff if the season was over and he had decided to leave?

jcisuclones

Nov 23, 2011
Ames, IA
I'm sure you'd love to know what else he's covered up in the past... There's a reason I'm not a fan of him, and it doesn't have anything to do with anything on the court..

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
Rhoho with the breaking news. Man, what a dweeb.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron