Testifying
Haha, nice pivot.

Go Roadster.

54530062.jpg

Bigman38

SuperFanatic
Jul 27, 2010
Council Bluffs, IA
I rarely respond to him anymore, his game has gotten so sad and stale, and with Iowa winning at everything it just doesn't seem fair. He responds to my posts literally within minutes, feels like I'm being stalked, just scroll up to see for yourself. So sometimes I'll throw him something.

You seem extra salty lately.

You tag him when he's not online. You're a little obsessed, not as bad as Benji, but still...he really gets to you guys.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Because twitter is a cesspool I can't have an opinion on something that is classless? Interesting.

Okay your highness. Maybe you should teach a course in class. Now go sniff your wine or whatever it is you harbingers of classiness do on a Saturday night.

• Funny
Reactions: Cydkar

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I rarely respond to him anymore, his game has gotten so sad and stale, and with Iowa winning at everything it just doesn't seem fair. He responds to my posts literally within minutes, feels like I'm being stalked, just scroll up to see for yourself. So sometimes I'll throw him something.

You seem extra salty lately.

Take the weekend off. You used to be a decent poster too. Yikes

• Agree
Reactions: JP4CY

JSS

Apr 16, 2019

Taking a soft poke at Iowa City and then telling a player to have fun and do well is classless ******** to you? You've got some delicate sensibilities.
Didn’t think I’d have to explain this, but here goes. Posting at recruits on Twitter is strange. Posting at a recruit that your team hasn’t even offered to try to get them to not go to your rival school is borderline psychotic.

• Dumb
Reactions: JP4CY and Bigman38

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Didn’t think I’d have to explain this, but here goes. Posting at recruits on Twitter is strange. Posting at a recruit that your team hasn’t even offered to try to get them to not go to your rival school is borderline psychotic.

So why do you support denying housing to poor people?

Answer the question you worthless coward ****

CYphyllis

Jun 22, 2010

I'm still confused, could you please explain more?

• Funny
Reactions: JP4CY

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016

Agreed there is something mentally off about those people. Similar to those that hang out and post on a rival's message board all day.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron