2019-20 Season: What Players Big 12 Teams Are Losing, Returning, And Adding

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
Man, TCU could be bad next year. Noi, Miller and Robinson all gone. Robinson and Noi were by their best players.

Jaylen Fisher too... plus Dixon having his foot out the door to UCLA only to return due to the buyout could set up for a awkward if not toxic locker room. Horned Frogs are cross roads.

Reactions: Halincandenza

kentkel

Apr 12, 2006
Jaylen Fisher too... plus Dixon having his foot out the door to UCLA only to return due to the buyout could set up for a awkward if not toxic locker room. Horned Frogs are cross roads.
Do you mean this road? Would love to have a bottom-feeder that we can routinely beat (& TCU has had our number the past couple of years, unfortunately :oops:).
download.jpg

Thompsonclone

Dec 13, 2008
Ames
Man, TCU could be bad next year. Noi, Miller and Robinson all gone. Robinson and Noi were by their best players.
If Bane returns, they’ll return more than we do and have a better recruiting class coming in. Basically each team returns 3 guys who played. (Bane: 15ppg, Samuel: 7ppg, Davis 6ppg.) (Jacobson 11ppg, Haliburton 6ppg, Conditt.) TCU has the 5th ranked class and we have the 9th ranked class. I could see ISU and TCU being at the bottom though. I’d put one of us 8th and the other one 9th with West Virginia being 10th in my way too early Big 12 predictions. Kansas State is probably in the equation for the bottom 3 spot as well.

People will not like this post but I’m just being honest. We have to add a few good pieces to be in the top 6. As our roster sits right now, we aren’t there yet.

Last edited:

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
Boykins with a nice late commitment.
@ebosshoops Four-star shooting guard Chris Harris will play in the Big 12. Off to #GoPokes

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
Bad day for Beard. Miss on Chris Harris Jr to OSU, Culver declared for the NBA today too.
all with Nadolny visiting this weekend....

@jeffborzello Texas Tech freshman Khavon Moore has entered the transfer portal, sources told ESPN. Former top-50 recruit, only played two minutes this season due to injury.

nallen34

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 9, 2010
Ankeny, IA
Bad day for Beard. Miss on Chris Harris Jr to OSU, Culver declared for the NBA today too.
all with Nadolny visiting this weekend....

@jeffborzello Texas Tech freshman Khavon Moore has entered the transfer portal, sources told ESPN. Former top-50 recruit, only played two minutes this season due to injury.

Jarrett Culver-6’5 So SG-Left for NBA draft , 18.5 ppg/6.4 rpg/3.7 apg/1.5 spg

Khavon Moore-6’7 Fr SF-Transferred after the 2nd semester of the 2018-19 school year , 0.0 ppg in 1 game , Redshirted during the 2018-19 school year due to a leg injury , 63rd/50th/43rd in the class of 2018

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
"Chris Beard and his staff bring in ESPN 100 recruits Ramsey and Terrence Shannon Jr., along with four-star redshirt Kevin McCullar, touted junior college transfer Khalid Thomas and 7-footer Russel Tchewa. The Red Raiders are also expected to be active on the transfer market." ESPN

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
  • Optimistic
Reactions: isutrevman

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
Udoka Azubuike fails to declare for early entry to the NBA before last night's 10:59pm CT deadline. So he's leaving leaving to go pro straight to Europe/G-League, leaving for the draft with no possibilities to return or returning to KU for his senior season. With him not able to resume basketball activities until after the draft, I'd guess that he will return for his senior season.

• Informative
Reactions: LLCoolCY

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
Udoka Azubuike fails to declare for early entry to the NBA before last night's 10:59pm CT deadline. So he's leaving leaving to go pro straight to Europe/G-League, leaving for the draft with no possibilities to return or returning to KU for his senior season. With him not able to resume basketball activities until after the draft, I'd guess that he will return for his senior season.

While I think he should ultimately do what he wants and if UA wants to get paid leave do so. In my opinion he should return to KU, His game traditional post up game doesn't translate well to the NBA especially with his injury history I doubt many GM's will want to draft him. Get a year playing healthy being the first option for Self and maybe even shows a bit of a jump shot development he could work his way on to GM's radars.

nallen34

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 9, 2010
Ankeny, IA
Baylor has a player transferring.

Darius Allen-6’4 Jr SG(juco transfer from Palm Beach State JC)-Transferred after the 2nd semester of the 2018-19 school year , 2.0 ppg in 14 games

Last edited:

Help Support Us

Become a patron