***Official 2019 Masters Thread***

Walden4Prez

Jul 8, 2014
Tiger missed a couple of easy putts again or he would be the outright leader.

Greens are going to be slower than normal the rest of the weekend with all the rain, not sure if that benefits him or not.

Shawker

This May Not Be Accurate
Jun 19, 2014
Des Moines

Greens are going to be slower than normal the rest of the weekend with all the rain, not sure if that benefits him or not.

On the flip side he also made some pretty difficult putts so maybe it all evened out. I'm hoping he can keep it going this weekend. Would make for an exciting Sunday if he's in contention.

Walden4Prez

Jul 8, 2014
On the flip side he also made some pretty difficult putts so maybe it all evened out. I'm hoping he can keep it going this weekend. Would make for an exciting Sunday if he's in contention.
No doubt....he definitely got there the hard way. I am a huge Tiger fan, been waiting for this Masters as I think he is on the verge of another major.

Sunday sounds like it may be interesting and we could even be in for a Monday finish with the way they are describing the weather expected.

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006

Missed three short ones. Puts he could have hit with his eyes closed in his prime.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Amazing shot from the trees by Tiger only to be taken out by security.

Had to look it up. Wow. What a moron, comes flying in from far away when there are already other officials right there. He should be watching from home tomorrow. I have no idea what the **** he was thinking other than to get into the center of everything.

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
3fto2my4xwr21.png

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Security guard was an idiot for running in like that but Tiger definitely milked that for all it was worth lol.. I'm cheering for the guy but no way that effected him as much as he was letting on

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
He's definitely not well-suited for golf. And I mean that in the kindest way.

What? He's better than listening to Nantz and Faldo. Those two are ******* awful. There was a point yesterday where he asked a very specific question to Strange and it was something that was interesting. Listening to Faldo ramble on, often talking over something else I'd like to hear is so frustrating. There's also absolutely zero evidence through his commentary that he won the ******* Masters three times.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Xander has been my dark horse this entire week. Not looking too shabby at the moment.

Not sure how much of a "dark horse" you'd consider him though? He's been playing good for a while now, but people who aren't huge golf fans have still never heard of him.