Graham Couch: Iowa Basketball is a mid-major roster

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
When did I make fun of his game? I don’t think I ever did that, just stated reasons why I thought he was being overhyped by Iowa State fans. My criticisms were 100% spot on, by the way, even though I got blasted for them at the time.
I love how you think you are the deciding factor with that. LOL!

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
I’d be careful if I were you. If THT and Wigginton both leave, Iowa State is going to be the team with the mid-major roster.

The difference is if THT/LW would leave it would be to move up a level where the Hok players are leaving to go to a Mid Major, thus the title. Dailey isn't a huge loss but once again highlights Fran's attempt to take mid-major players to fill his roster and being unable to coach them up after investing years and holding a scholly for multiple years.

As for ISU being left with a "mid-major roster" would be replacing both in the line up with players who have P5 offers and in Lewis and Griffin case (likely replacements) both were former top 125 players. That isn't to mention ISU will be active in the transfer market too and get other P5 transfers that have pro aspirations.

CycloneJoe

Jan 12, 2009
Carson City
This should be the end of Conner's playing time

Joe Toussaint . ****
Video | Scouts Report
#20 PG Bronx, NY
Cardinal Hayes High School 5'11'' 165 81
i

IOWA
SIGNED