*** Official IOWA STATE Vs West Virginia Game(Day) Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 8507

Remember the time when the Waterboy showed up at halftime and led the Cyclones to the Dumpster Fire Bowl victory . . . . .

Reactions: MLawrence

jpete24

Wearing nut cup since 2002
SuperFanatic
Mar 25, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
Something definitely happened in the locker room after the Hoiberg game this season. It’s like Hoiberg dragged the bad mojo into Hilton from the time he spent with the Bulls....

:jimlad:

Cyclad

Apr 12, 2006
Babb should not play until he gets healthy. Sub Talley for him and I agree with you.
Kind of agree at this point.
Worst performance I remember - maybe ever. Not remotely competitive and gave up 54 in first half to WV.

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
I don't even know what to tell your players at this point. Can't effectively move the ball on offense or shoot, every defensive adjustment has gotten torched different ways, every lineup change has gotten beaten differently... I got no advice for this situation.

CentexCyclone

Oct 20, 2015
Just 3 more games left and we can start dreaming about football season again.

Regarding the O-Line, I want to be optimistic, but I really need to see them consistently perform. The OL should be better stocked this year with lots of veteran, Big 12 bodies on the 2 deeps, but I can't help but think that the overall OL talent level is behind the rest of the league. Having walk on, , undersized, former defensive lineman Colin Olson beat out recent (and much bigger) recruits like Hudson, Klienow and Nogaj was a red flag for me. No disrespect to Olson, as the dude can perform, but what happened to those other guys? I'd really like to see them step up, challenge for starting positions and play significant, quality snaps this year.

Check out this preview for more details: https://247sports.com/college/iowa-...ng-football-offensive-line-preview-129737897/

Reactions: awd4cy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron