Nebraska RB in trouble

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Until Baylor is removed from the conference, B12 fans have zero moral authority.

Really dumb. Last I knew, I, as a fan, couldn't remove Baylor from the conference. So I sure as hell can express an opinion.

• Agree
Reactions: Remo Gaggi

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
Really dumb. Last I knew, I, as a fan, couldn't remove Baylor from the conference. So I sure as hell can express an opinion.

Sure you can. Throwing stones at another conference due to athlete behavior would be a stupid thing to do when your conference allows Baylor, who covered up dozens of rapes, who covered up an actual ******* murder. You would be an idiot to not understand that.

cyyote15

Nov 3, 2013
Sioux Falls, SD
How about this, we get three Baylors then we'll stop throwing stones.

I think it has been more than three. Big 10 has had a few issues with schools these last few years. Penn State, Michigan State, Ohio State, Maryland are the ones that come to mind instantly.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Sure you can. Throwing stones at another conference due to athlete behavior would be a stupid thing to do when your conference allows Baylor, who covered up dozens of rapes, who covered up an actual ******* murder. You would be an idiot to not understand that.

I don’t ******* control what the big 12 does.

• Funny
Reactions: Cyclone.TV

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
I don’t ******* control what the big 12 does.

Alumni and fans control who is held accountable. That doesn't matter anyway. The point is, the B12 would act exactly the same if those events happened in the Big 12. College athletics are worth way to much money to hold them accountable. The NCAA tried once and people rebelled against it. PSU set the precedent. Now it's just status quo.