FS: Jimmy Buffett, Alpine Valley, July 20

bugs4cy

Jun 7, 2009
Story County
We are looking at reserving a private deck at Alpine Valley (just outside Milwaukee) for Jimmy Buffett, July 20. A deck holds 50 people max, we would have our own cash bar and kybo. I'm selling at cost, $140/ticket. Because it's reserved, you don't have to stop tailgating early to reserve your lawn seat, nor do you have to stand on an incline for the show.

If we're doing this, I need to call in ASAP and lay down the credit card. If you're interested in experiencing Margaritaville at Alpine, let me know ASAP. Cyclone fans welcome!

lakeliving

Apr 11, 2006
This is a GREAT party! We have not gone for the past few years, but went consistently about 10 years ago for quite awhile. We ALWAYS had a blast and had stories to tell for the rest of the summer. Definitely a bucket list item for the midwest area, it is people watching at its finest. I don't know if I have ever heard anyone say they didn't have fun at this concert in this location. The concert is really the small part of the fun for the day.;)

• Agree
Reactions: johnstoncy

bugs4cy

Jun 7, 2009
Story County
Folks, I'm buying a full deck of 50, crossing my fingers that I can sell out. When I havebtiix in hand I'll post again.

bugs4cy

Jun 7, 2009
Story County
It's taken a couple hours of honest to goodness anger management to write this ... LiveNation told me today that our deck reservation is gone, they're sold out. SO, if you're serious about going, I cannot help you out. We're all scrambling.

Sorry

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron