Nobody at the Outback Bowl

Cyclone.TV

Sep 3, 2016
MSU has some freaks but clearly they are prone to some mental breakdowns.
Ferentz and Stanley playing this right. Don't make mistakes on offense and wait for MSU to do something dumb. They are from Mississippi after all.

Yeah good defenses never give up big plays. They are bad.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
If it keeps going like this it will be such an "Iowa" win. Ugly as f***, and needing some freaky things happen.

• Agree
Reactions: aauummm

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas
Talk about undisciplined team in Miss st... it’s like they didn’t look at single scouting report on Iowa DL..

Have no clue why MSU DBs are even looking in backfield, their DL and LBs will shut down run game..

MSU got cocky and it cost em..

Typical Iowa game vs ranked team... Have basically no yards but somehow be ahead.

80 yds penalties and turnover will lose vs about anyone..

• Winner
Reactions: clonedlion

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
Yeah good defenses never give up big plays. They are bad.
I don't think you can say MSU is bad. But they have the luxury if playing plenty of teams like themselves that look like they are taking the forward pass out for a test drive for the first time.

clonedlion

Feb 28, 2013
I don't think you can say MSU is bad. But they have the luxury if playing plenty of teams like themselves that look like they are taking the forward pass out for a test drive for the first time.
They are a more athletic version of Iowa. The difference is stupid penalties and one bad turnover.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
MSU's QB has 7 completions for a total of 32 yards. He simply cannot complete a pass longer than about 4-5 yards.

Their backup can't be this bad, right?

Cyclone.TV

Sep 3, 2016

Are you trying to tell me that Iowa’s offense is better than SEC offenses?

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Iowa has scored off of one bad coverage, a sack fumble, and a drive entirely out of penalties on MSU. Outside of the one bad coverage play Iowa hasn't done anything on offense either, just like MSU.

• Agree
Reactions: ArgentCy