Iowa -7 vs ISU

Derpycy

Jun 27, 2018
So what level of devotion do I need to show before it is acceptable to post here? I mean, it has been pointed out to me that this board is for Clone fans, dissent is frowned upon. I need to show my devotion. We all must speak with one voice.

To state the obvious, iSu fans refuse to allow any information that is contrary to their myopia. Those who dare to try will be banned.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
So what level of devotion do I need to show before it is acceptable to post here? I mean, it has been pointed out to me that this board is for Clone fans, dissent is frowned upon. I need to show my devotion. We all must speak with one voice.

Dear America: We Don't Care What You Think

• Funny
Reactions: BillBrasky4Cy

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
So the rules about trolling only apply to one fan base. Fair enough I guess. The name of the forum though.... You don’t see me posting in the non-rivals do you. By name, you would expect some rivalry talk here. Apparently not as the fans here are just a little too snowflakish to handle opposing fans. Way to represent ISU with the name calling by the way. That’s solid.

Your last statement is all I need to know to say you’re full of excrement. Some would say a f****** moron

Self reflection is not your strong suit. If we were snow flakes we would not have an ISR. So we basically just impose a few non trolling rules on hawk fans since you are too fragile to have your own.

theiacowtipper

Sep 6, 2010
Self reflection is not your strong suit. If we were snow flakes we would not have an ISR. So we basically just impose a few non trolling rules on hawk fans since you are too fragile to have your own.

Did you read my post in the All-Iowa thread? I’m no longer a troll. Dead serious. I’ve come over to your way of thinking.

theiacowtipper

Sep 6, 2010

Because obviously this isn’t a troll post. It’s fairly obvious that the hundreds of Iowa players that speak out about the quality of people who coach at the University of Iowa are liars. We know they are nothing but racists.

Quit being ******* stupid, start using those obviously well developed critical thinking skills, and quit embarrassing yourself for supporting a program that has shown blatant disregard for players and victims of players

theiacowtipper

Sep 6, 2010
Yeahbuddy is this you?

Nope pretty extensive history on hawkeyereport. I’m sure the mods could verify a different IP. This is fun being a Clone fan here at home in a Clone board. We are just cloning together like good Clones do. Gives a guy warm fuzzies.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Because obviously this isn’t a troll post. It’s fairly obvious that the hundreds of Iowa players that speak out about the quality of people who coach at the University of Iowa are liars. We know they are nothing but racists.

Is cat a hawk fan? If so you have a point. If not, reread my post you linked.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Misleading post. Meant: You calling KF a racist is a serious thing. You should have gotten banned for that. Hope you get the help you need.

I never called him that and I apologized for even questioning if he played favoritism when it came to punishments. It's been made clear the issue is Tristan's and not his