Iowa Football Recruiting

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
Haven't read any of this over the weekend and have no idea what happened in the spring practice because I just don't care but I bet I can guess what is happening on here since Friday:

Cytwins= oh my god look how bad x is. yikes. Repeated over and over probably about individuals and about position groups. maybe even a yikes about a coach thrown in here or there.
yeahbuddy = responding to cytwins, sometimes trolling sometimes not but still responding which makes Cytwins keep trolling.

And then round and round we go.

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
So 50% competition percentage is pretty good?

I said he looked pretty good. Its not simply about the numbers in a setting like an open practice. He threw some really nice balls over the middle and had a great back shoulder throw to ISM down the sideline.

Really excited to see the progress he makes this season.

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
Haven't read any of this over the weekend and have no idea what happened in the spring practice because I just don't care but I bet I can guess what is happening on here since Friday:

Cytwins= oh my god look how bad x is. yikes. Repeated over and over probably about individuals and about position groups. maybe even a yikes about a coach thrown in here or there.
yeahbuddy = responding to cytwins, sometimes trolling sometimes not but still responding which makes Cytwins keep trolling.

Half right, @CyTwins is trying way too hard in this thread the last few days.

I watched the open practice a couple times and enjoy having a discussion about it since its the closest thing to football we have seen in 4 months and closest thing we will see for another 5 months.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

You forgot to add

rholtgraves = Hawkeye fan who pretends to be an ISU fan and acts as the "voice of reason" on all things Iowa related

And then round and round we go

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I said he looked pretty good. Its not simply about the numbers in a setting like an open practice. He threw some really nice balls over the middle and had a great back shoulder throw to ISM down the sideline.

Really excited to see the progress he makes this season.

Reminds me a lot of Jantz honestly and that's not trolling. Threw some great balls but was inaccurate and made a lot of poor decisions

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Half right, @CyTwins is trying way too hard in this thread the last few days.

I watched the open practice a couple times and enjoy having a discussion about it since its the closest thing to football we have seen in 4 months and closest thing we will see for another 5 months.

Was the 3rd string RB's fumble a great play by Hooker or what?

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
Was the 3rd string RB's fumble a great play by Hooker or what?

Had my fumbles mixed up. Was in a few beers with some buddies the first time I watched.

Kind of makes your troll lose a little bit of luster since Hooker caused a starter to fumble and not a 3rd stringer.

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
Reminds me a lot of Jantz honestly and that's not trolling. Threw some great balls but was inaccurate and made a lot of poor decisions

Bahahahahaha

Jantz threw an INT every 23 pass attempts.

Stanley averages an INT every 60 pass attempts.

• Agree
Reactions: breck53

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Had my fumbles mixed up. Was in a few beers with some buddies the first time I watched.

Kind of makes your troll lose a little bit of luster since Hooker caused a starter to fumble and not a 3rd stringer.

There was more than one fumble plus your starter threw two picks? Yikes

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
Stanley had 7 fumbles last year, not sure about his twin Jantz

giphy.gif

• Disagree
Reactions: CyTwins

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa

It must be so difficult for you and the other hoks to be forced to use this site. Tragic.

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016

Draft week, always more exciting when a Hawkeye is projected to go in the 1st round. Maybe even 2 of them this year.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Jantz was an option style qb who we tried to get to throw the ball. He was at his best running and going deep, which is when the option Qbs excel. I don’t see Stanley as a runner and he overthrows his deeps plenty. They are similar to turning the ball over.