Is Fran building a regional powerhouse or just calling Iowa fans idiots and morons?

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Solid point. How exactly does the value of ISU's program tank by 7.5% in one year?
Took out loans for new LED ceiling lights.

Glad you agree that Iowa has no hope in March. Even a mediocre troll wouldn’t agree with that assessment.

• Winner
Reactions: TXCyclones

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
So this post is ragging on a kid for walking on? Dude, as somebody who's 30+ (I'm assuming), do you ever just feel kinda weird when you make fun of college kids?
You’ve never made a comment about an ISU player? Ever?

SplitIdentity

Mar 31, 2007
Minnesota
So drunk and in the past was OK for you. Got it.

Yeah, when I was their age, of course I talked ****. If you're college aged and making fun of your peers, that's one thing. If you're old enough to be friends with their parents, then it's odd.

Plus, this is poking fun at a kid who's excited to walk on and play with his brother. If that's kosher with you, fine. To me, it just seems pathetic.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
You got the clearance model. We got the ESPN necessary model.

Carver had to get good lights so all the people who show up to get a good quiet place to read, don’t strain their eyes on war and peace. Or Archie comics since that would be hawk fans wheelhouse more likely.

• Funny
Reactions: Clonefan93

DurangoCy

Jul 5, 2010
Durango, CO
Yeah, when I was their age, of course I talked ****. If you're college aged and making fun of your peers, that's one thing. If you're old enough to be friends with their parents, then it's odd.

Plus, this is poking fun at a kid who's excited to walk on and play with his brother. If that's kosher with you, fine. To me, it just seems pathetic.

Great pick up, can't wait to see him getting major minutes like his brother.

CyclonesMoney

Sep 12, 2017
You can't really knock the kid for wanting to go to a program whose value is on the rise and the best in the state.
What program value is on the rise? The only thing rising in iowa city is Frans pay check, nothing has been rising for the past 8 yrs and more.