Is Fran building a regional powerhouse or just calling Iowa fans idiots and morons?

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Carver had to get good lights so all the people who show up to get a good quiet place to read, don’t strain their eyes on war and peace. Or Archie comics since that would be hawk fans wheelhouse more likely.

This is amazing

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
I said analyst not fans. ISU is held to higher expectations by national pundits, Iowa . . not so much.

Plus you add in the level of play, and quality of teams from top to bottom in each team’s conference, and it’s a lot tougher for Iowa State to have success than Iowa.

Of course Iowa is one of the main offenders of lowering that standard, it might increase the level of expectations even more.

• Disagree
Reactions: breck53

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Yeah, when I was their age, of course I talked ****. If you're college aged and making fun of your peers, that's one thing. If you're old enough to be friends with their parents, then it's odd.

Plus, this is poking fun at a kid who's excited to walk on and play with his brother. If that's kosher with you, fine. To me, it just seems pathetic.
So you know how old CyTwins is? You stalking him in Carroll?

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Solid point. How exactly does the value of ISU's program tank by 7.5% in one year?

You tell me. Google "doormat meme" once and then look at the images. If you scroll down a page or two this comes up:

upload_2018-4-6_7-12-49.png

Enough said.