SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 6, 2015
The State of Hockey
tenor.gif

THT is a true friend of the crown.

Cat

Aug 15, 2017
Based on quickly glancing at the full chart on 247, why isn’t ISU ahead of Rhode Island? Both schools have 4 commits but our average ranking is higher than theirs. Wouldn’t that mean that ISU should be above them?

Could be they weight the fact that RI has the #80 recruit higher. WVU passed on that kid and from what I've seen he is a project. Griffin and THT are more college ready. I don't mean to completely crap on Rhode Island though, this looks to be a great class for them.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
This class's history remains to be written, but CSP is bringing in STELLAR young men of character and talent. Hoping they are all fine ambassadors for our school and program.

Just about to note that. All seem like great kids that also happen to be really talented. We need to carry on the legacy of Melvin, Georges, Matt, Naz and Monte. This class and the last certainly seem to do this.

Cat

Aug 15, 2017
Looking through the list some more Kentucky has the 63rd ranked class because they only have one commit. I'd bet on that changing in a hurry.

• Funny
Reactions: FredCyclone