On to Football Season

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
First, that is a really strange thing to stumble across.

Second, I think you are lying. He was born on 06/05/1989 and his senior season was in 2012. He would have redshirted his first year on campus and played his last game as a 23 year old and would have presumably graduated in or before May of 2013

http://www.hawkeyesports.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=697

Third, Deandre Kane?

Yes Kane was old, didn't say that. So, if 2014 was his first NFL year, he sat for a year? I googled ferentz and he showed up.

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
Yes Kane was old, didn't say that. So, if 2014 was his first NFL year, he sat for a year? I googled ferentz and he showed up.

Well he was a senior during the 2012 season. IIRC, he got invited to camp his first year out of college but didnt make a roster or a practice squad.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Football weight room. Had a BEAT IOWA countdown clock going in the off season. Kind of like Rhoads having tackling dummies with Hawk jersies. Special emphasis put on the Super Bowl all off season long my Mac, Rhoads, and now CMC

Sure it didn't say beat NORTHERN Iowa? Our first game? Think you are forgetting parts of it.

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
I listened to CW and Miller's podcast and didn't hear CW confirm anything. Fail.gif

Why did you ask for a link then?

Maybe @JStanz51 can come here and clear this up? Stanz, did you lie about this like @CyTwins has accused you of? Did ISU have a BEAT IOWA countdown clock in the weight room as pictured in this tweet?

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
Oh, look, TTOE fans have nothing to gloat about for their own team so we're back to the Super Bowl gloating.

Talk about "special emphasis".

• Winner
Reactions: CyTwins

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
Oh, look, TTOE fans have nothing to gloat about for their own team so we're back to the Super Bowl gloating.

Talk about "special emphasis".

I only talk about Super Bowl when Clone fans starts saying stuff about it. I think it is childish and stupid, but I figured when in Rome, I’ll just try to blend in.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
No. Once again I just roll along with @CyTwins trolls. He says most Twitter followers = Voice of fan base. I just follow @CyTwins lead here on this site. Nobody has an issue with him, so I figure it’s cool.
You realize you're then one on the ISU page though and will say its because its a better site than voice of the Hawks JonDMiller.

I've had a tough time taking you seriously when you've said stupid stuff like ISU giving away 3/4 of tickets at Jack Trice, and Iowa barely giving any away because Iowa is "Big Time."

Reactions: CyTwins

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
You realize you're then one on the ISU page though and will say its because its a better site than voice of the Hawks JonDMiller.

I've had a tough time taking you seriously when you've said stupid stuff like ISU giving away 3/4 of tickets at Jack Trice, and Iowa barely giving any away because Iowa is "Big Time."

Top 10 finishes, playoff hunts, conference titles, BCS bowl games are all “Big Time”. These have all happened under Ferentz. You might not like it, but those are Big Time!

• Creative
Reactions: LincolnWay187

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
Top 10 finishes, playoff hunts, conference titles, BCS bowl games are all “Big Time”. These have all happened under Ferentz. You might not like it, but those are Big Time!
Yeah, yeah, yeah, we all remember Fake ID and a long string of bowl losses and/or blowouts. We know. We've heard all about it the Big Time.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
OK, a real no BS question then:
Why didn't you respond to the ISU 3/4 tickets part?
Why did Gary Barta get a ton of letters from fans saying they want Kirk fired, and then in the upcoming year coach was dubbed "New Kirk?"

I honestly think Iowa is a good program. But I also know they won't leave the State for noncons, there is only about 1 overachieving game a year played in the last decade.
The playoff hunt(s) is hunt as in singular. Iowa didn't have to play Michigan, MS, Penn St, or Ohio State that year in the regular season. I'll give it to you, they plays MS hard in the Champ game for one of the most boring games I've ever seen. No need to bring up Stanford.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron