Downey over Dean and 5 other All Americans

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Not nearly as much as your goofy funky monkey. Hey, where is the administrator to protect me from all of these personal attacks? Put these clones in time out, Mr. Administrator.
Well, first off it's not a monkey. Second, I'm not the one who appears to be drunk posting. Third, the "personal attacks" in this thread only appear to be coming from one source.

PD2

Feb 14, 2016
Baltimore, MD
Well, first off it's not a monkey. Second, I'm not the one who appears to be drunk posting. Third, the "personal attacks" in this thread only appear to be coming from one source.

Drunk...did I misspell something? Pray tell, are you psychic? Better lay off those potatoes, big shot. Sure, I'm attacking all your boys...you jerks deserve one point at the NCAAs. lmfao

Sobchakcyclone

Feb 8, 2010
Bowling Alley
I don't know, Henry Hill? It seems like the image from GoodFella's we're looking for is this:

HENRYHILL.jpg

Sorry, it was too easy. Best of luck Pat.

CYF5

Dec 15, 2013
Moron...big dogs save the cheese for big shot attorneys. Only amateurs waste their money on bondsmen. p.s. it was lowered, dummy. Come right or keep gagging.

Let me get this right...Big Dogs can't even make bond for their own son, and have to make their Godfather do it?

Interesting stat....240 higher place winners than your son's best at NCAAs since he graduated HS....talk about a snow flake

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Let me get this right...Big Dogs can't even make bond for their own son, and have to make their Godfather do it?

Honest question that I've wondered since he stated that. Does anyone's Godparents do much more than give them a somewhat nicer gift at their baptism, first communion, etc than other family/friends would? I mean my Godfather is my uncle (probably like a lot of you), but past the age of oh, 13, there hasn't been any difference between him and other uncles.
Sure, if there is a catastrophic event, Godparents are supposed to take you in/look out for you, but barring that happening what do they do? I mean, to put up 50 to a 100 large as collateral to bounce someone out of jail? Wow.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I'm not sure if having Godparents is part of a specific doctrine...I didn't have Godparents and neither do my kids. So I really have zero clue what purpose they serve. :)

Cydwinder

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 9, 2010
London, UK
My Godparents are from two different families (Godfather on my Dad's side and Godmother on Mom's side) and if anything would've happened to my parents I would have gone to a different aunt and uncle from both of them. It's really a symbolic thing from my understanding.

NEICyFan

Feb 10, 2011
Honest question that I've wondered since he stated that. Does anyone's Godparents do much more than give them a somewhat nicer gift at their baptism, first communion, etc than other family/friends would? I mean my Godfather is my uncle (probably like a lot of you), but past the age of oh, 13, there hasn't been any difference between him and other uncles.
Sure, if there is a catastrophic event, Godparents are supposed to take you in/look out for you, but barring that happening what do they do? I mean, to put up 50 to a 100 large as collateral to bounce someone out of jail? Wow.

When you're PD2 and you've lived your life as a POS you beg for and take help wherever you can get it.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
Damn, you really can't fix stupid...lol...putting up collateral equals zero money to bondsmen you freaking rocket scientist. lmao

Then why didn't you put up your collateral?

Anyway, the mistake you're making is that you think ISU fans care as much as you do about this whole fiasco. They really don't. It would have been nice if it had worked out, but it didn't and here we are. Good luck wherever he ends up. That's really all there is to say.

• Agree
Reactions: Judoka and buf87

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron