Iowa vs. NDSU

Cyrocks

Mar 12, 2009
And your probable lone victory came against a team without their starting quarterback-awesome!

ISU is not good. Miami of Ohio is not good. Rutgers is not good and Iowa barely won that game. NDSU is the one good team on Iowa's schedule and Iowa lost to them at home. Do you really want to keep this up?

ISU lost to two ranked teams and lost. Iowa played just one ranked team from the FCS and lost. The only game ISU should have won is UNI

Last edited:

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
ISU is not good. Miami of Ohio is not good. Rutgers is not good and Iowa barely won that game. NDSU is the one good team on Iowa's schedule and Iowa lost to them at home. Do you really want to keep this up?

ISU lost to two ranked teams and lost. Iowa played just one ranked team from the FCS and lost. The only game ISU should have won is UNI

This is awesome. In one argument you say Iowa sucks, then in the next argument you use the same Iowa team to say ISU has played a hard schedule.

• Agree
Reactions: ICHawk24

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
And your probable lone victory came against a team without their starting quarterback-awesome!
Did you not just lose to a team that just sent their QB from all of last year to the NFL? It sure doesn't seem to me that the new QB is Wentz 2.0.

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
Let them live with their delusions. This place is awesome.
You've used up all your "ISU pre-approved propaganda" and "OCD" comments so I'll guess you'll be saying "delusions" for approximately the next 50 posts? Is there a checklist so I can see what comes after that? (I'm assuming something related to the Rose Bowl)

HitItHard58

Nov 3, 2012
Story Co.
You've used up all your "ISU pre-approved propaganda" and "OCD" comments so I'll guess you'll be saying "delusions" for approximately the next 50 posts? Is there a checklist so I can see what comes after that? (I'm assuming something related to the Rose Bowl)
The quality of trolling around here is very disappointing these days.

Cyrocks

Mar 12, 2009
This is awesome. In one argument you say Iowa sucks, then in the next argument you use the same Iowa team to say ISU has played a hard schedule.
Reading -- and reading comprehension -- must be hard for you.

No where did I Iowa sucked, and compared to Iowa's schedule -- yes Iowa State has played a tougher schedule. Think about it a little longer. Iowa State has played two ranked teams -- Iowan only one ranked FCS team. Iowa first four games have been against teams with a combined four wins. Iowa State has played two teams in the first four games with a combined win loss record of 6-2.

Iowa State isn't good, and that's why a win over Iowa State, Rutgers and Miami of Ohio is nothing for any Hawk fan to beat their chest over. That's why it is funny when breck makes fun of Iowa State's win over San Diego State.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
It's not much worse than the freaking Big Ten West division. Hate to tell ya.

In their defense, Iowa's schedule is harder this year.

WIsconsin and Nebbie are both pretty decent so far, and Michigan is better than anyone on ISU's schedule.

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
So Iowa has an easy schedule cause they play ISU out of conference, but ISU has a hard schedule cause they play Iowa out of conference? Got it.
****, UI is hurting our SOS after the NDSU loss and close-win to Buttgers.

Actually, our OOC SOS has generally fallen. UNI is falling, UI is falling, SJSU fell... Rather unfortunate.