ISU in top 6 for 5-star JUCO QB/WR?

mustangcy

Apr 11, 2006
Bloomfield
There's a thread over at scout that claims to be this guy's brother and he claims ISU is a leader and that he loves ISU.

gocubs2118

Mar 31, 2006
Illinois
I would love for Reynolds and Sedrick to be our top 2 receivers for the next 2 years. That would be awesome.

ISU_Alum_2000

All-Star
Oct 21, 2006
Aliso Viejo, CA
I started a thread about this the other day, and it was deleted. :policeman:

Jeremy said that I exposed "Premium" Scout.com info, but I thought all I did was post a link to the Premium story that was on the ISU Scout homepage - those that pay for that service would be able to read it. The exception here was that EVERYONE was able to read it over the weekend, as Scout was running a promotion where all Premium info was available, even to non-Premium members.

I told Jeremy that I respected his decision, even though I didn't agree with it. I figured the "real" reason the post was deleted was that it was a recruit we were trying to keep "hush-hush".

Now that I go back and look only at his (free info) profile, I think I realize the bit of info that from the premium story I might have unintentionally divulged (even though, again, it was free over the weekend). Therefore, I want to make sure that it is clear that I agree with the CF post deletion. My (unintentional) bad. :sad: It was my first, and hopefully last, post that has ever been deleted from CF.

:SLEEP:

Back to the story....

The most interesting thing about the "introduction" post by TheCityTiger was this quote:

And IA St. is his #1 choice right now...they already offered him.

http://jcfootball.scout.com/a....amp;nid=3815570

Stay tuned!

Part of my post was an attempt to show that this might actually be credible, so here are some clues...

1) The poster's name is TheCityTigers, and Reedley College's mascot is, indeed, the Tigers.

2) In another (free) post on Scout.com, TheCityTiger talks about the Reedley team:

Scout.com: Montana State QB to Fresno City College

The thing that you're missing that Orange knows is that there is more than 1 Reynolds in black and orange this year! QB Money Reynolds (the baby brother) and WR Keke Reynolds (the middle brother) not to mention some serious speed on the other side in Keith Bellamy, the Valley conference is about to be a track meet...you better be able to run with #1, #7, and #3.

3) According to their roster...

New Page 1
(click "ROSTER" for the .pdf)

... not everything matches what TheCityTiger says, but some of the info is correct, and this is a roster from 2007 (Reynolds is listed as #4 - perhaps he is slated to wear #1 next season; Keke Reynolds is not listed - perhaps new to the team in 2008?; Keith Bellamy is, indeed, listed as #3).

Anyhoo... the IsuAlum2000 on that forum thread is, indeed, me. The point of my deleted post on CF was to alert everyone that TheCityTiger might introduce himself, and Darius, to ISU after I let him know that he should check out CF. So, back to my original intention of the whole thing.....

If TheCityTiger shows up here, give him (and his brother) a warm welcome!

6-4/190/4.4 QB/WR's are nice to have! :yes:

TheCity

Jul 8, 2008
The City, VA to CA
ISU is probably in my brother's top 3. After talking last night he will be visiting your school the last week of August! The coaches at your school are really dedicated to building that program and have shown him a ton of love. I will keep you guys posted on whatever he is thinking. Also ISU and a lot more schools have offered Scout just hasn't posted it.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron