***Official Iowa State vs Toledo Gameday Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
Here's a funny one: Texas fans THINK their team is as bad as ours!!!!! Hahahahaha. Just wait for that beat down. McConahey will be nude bongoing by the second quarter.

Dolokaju

Jun 8, 2006
This is a team that won 5 games in two years. So we get more talent(sort of), but they are young and undisciplined...as for tonight, Big 12 refs are flag happy and giving us a taste of what we are in for...

oldwiseman

Oct 10, 2009
I don't want to pile on Jake. BUT, it makes me wonder if we actually STOLE him from Mizzou, or did Mizzou recruit over him. I'm probably letting my mind wander too much, but I can't help it, this is some seriously %&&**# play!

The hold call was iffy in my opinion. The false start, it happens. Just really bad timing.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Isn't Tressel allowed to coach again next year? Let's get it done. I think I'm officially on board after being a CPR guy the whole way.

GMan

Jun 13, 2008
Minneapolis
I'm done. I don't even care if we come back and somehow pull a win out of this.

This is one of the most undisciplined, poorly coached football teams I've ever seen at the college level. It is a joke.

Toledo is doing everything in their power to hand us this game, and we still can't do a thing. It's so bad at this point, I don't even know where to start to fix it? Sam is terrible, the OL is terrible, we have no TE's that can do anything, our WR's can't get separation. Defensively we're a little better than last year, but not much. Our DB's are still WAY overrated IMO. They never turn around to make plays on the ball.

You would think from watching this mess that we never practice at all.

This is what's so pathetic. If ISU was even semi-competent, we would have at minimum a 10 point lead and be in total control. Toledo is trying to lose, but they didn't realize they are playing ISU and won't.

HitItHard58

Nov 3, 2012
Story Co.
Here's a funny one: Texas fans THINK their team is as bad as ours!!!!! Hahahahaha. Just wait for that beat down. McConahey will be nude bongoing by the second quarter.

Nah he's classy now. He'll be sitting in his Lincoln rolling boogers listening to the game on the radio with the volume on low.

Status
Not open for further replies.