***Week 1 College Football Survivor Game***

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
Quick question... Isn't this the game where you can only pick teams that are undefeated as well? I don't think that's specified in the rules, is it?

Is it supposed to be?

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Quick question... Isn't this the game where you can only pick teams that are undefeated as well? I don't think that's specified in the rules, is it?

Is it supposed to be?

Probably not a concern for this week! However, if that's the case...good to know for the future. :)

Week 1: Tulsa

JHUNSY

Aug 31, 2013
Des Moines, IA
Week 1 - Vanderbilt

This was what actually got me to finally join CF after being a lurker for a few months. I remember joining the Saturday morning of week 1 and had no idea it would be delayed until an admin processed it. Luckily there was a Sunday night game. Thanks for hosting again. Hope I don't go out like last year on a dumb mistake.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
Thanks for hosting. Hey, who won last year? Too lazy to search. :smile:

There were like 8 people left going into the conference championship games, and those 8 people had to pick one winner between Ohio State/Michigan State, Stanford/Arizona State, and Auburn/Missouri. I think most of that group picked Ohio State, and after that week 2 people remained, one of which was me (humble brag). Not sure if we ever did anything with Bowl games for a tie-breaker.

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
Week 1: Michigan ,just getting the team that bumped me out last year out of the way.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron