***Week 1 College Football Survivor Game***

hunttr82

Jul 7, 2009
North Iowa
There were like 8 people left going into the conference championship games, and those 8 people had to pick one winner between Ohio State/Michigan State, Stanford/Arizona State, and Auburn/Missouri. I think most of that group picked Ohio State, and after that week 2 people remained, one of which was me (humble brag). Not sure if we ever did anything with Bowl games for a tie-breaker.
I was the other one. Really like doing this, fun to see everyone's strategy and makes other random games a little more important to pay attention to.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
I was the other one. Really like doing this, fun to see everyone's strategy and makes other random games a little more important to pay attention to.

Yeah, this is fun. There is another one run by CFers for money. Haven't heard from them yet this year.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Quick question... Isn't this the game where you can only pick teams that are undefeated as well? I don't think that's specified in the rules, is it?

Is it supposed to be?

Yes, picking an undefeated team is the usual rule and I think it was assumed by CyCash in his rules in Post 1.

Help Support Us

Become a patron