General Sports Memorabilia

1Nation

May 16, 2013
CA
We have the ISU gear/memorabilia swap thread, thought I'd start one for those of us into sports memorabilia/man caves not related to ISU.

I was fortunate enough to grow up in a family that owned a sports restaurant so it got me interested in collecting things from an early age and I was gifted some things from my dad from the restaurant.

As I've gotten older I've gotten away from collecting autographed jerseys more into "one of a kind" items. Things you won't see in everyone's man cave. For instance, I've recently acquired some things from this past months MLB All Star game in Minneapolis (autographed game items, etc...).

If you have any one of a kind items that you'd be willing to part with for the right cash or trade, let me know.

Things I have I'd be intersted in selling/trading that I currently own:

Bo Jackson autographed Auburn football jersey framed with UV musuem quality glass.
Peyton Manning autographed Colts jersey framed with UV museum quality glass.
Large Fat Tire light up bar sign
Ken Griffey jr autographed baseball
Ken Griffey Jr autographed Mariners batting helmet

1Nation

May 16, 2013
CA
I also have a 2001-2002 Miami Hurricane football jersey autographed by the ENTIRE team, literally every player and Coach Coker. This team was stacked. It's the team that defeated Nebraska in the Rose Bowl to stay undefeated and win the national championship. Jersey is framed, not sure if it's UV glass without checking when I get home.

This is probably my coolest/most one of a kind item I have, never seen anything like it. I'm just not a Miami fan at all and ready to move on.

Here a link to see the roster.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001_Miami_Hurricanes_football_team

howellc33

Mar 18, 2012
Britt, IA
I have a collection of autographed UFC, WWE and NFL stuff. In the last couple years I have tried focusing more on ISU memorabilia.

cyfan964

Oct 22, 2006
I've told this story on here before, but when I was 11 I sent a letter to Joe Montana through an address listed in Sports Illustrated for kids asking for his autograph.

8 Years later I'm a sophomore in college my mom tells me I received an autographed Joe Montana picture with a note that said, "sorry it took me so long to get this to you." It took me a few days to even remember that I had sent him a letter in the first place. Obviously my prize possession.

I also have an autographed football from Marv Levy
I have a picture with Walter Payton and I signed and a picture of me and Mike Singletary signed. (My aunt worked in the Bears office for a while when I was younger)

iacyguy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 1, 2011
The Dirty Dodge
I have a piece of paper signed by derek jeter sitting next to a rookie card. A few baseballs signed by Carlos Beltran, Johnny Damon, Jermaine Dye, Mike Sweeney, and Frank White. Not much else haha

Apr 19, 2006
We have the ISU gear/memorabilia swap thread, thought I'd start one for those of us into sports memorabilia/man caves not related to ISU.

I was fortunate enough to grow up in a family that owned a sports restaurant so it got me interested in collecting things from an early age and I was gifted some things from my dad from the restaurant.

As I've gotten older I've gotten away from collecting autographed jerseys more into "one of a kind" items. Things you won't see in everyone's man cave. For instance, I've recently acquired some things from this past months MLB All Star game in Minneapolis (autographed game items, etc...).

If you have any one of a kind items that you'd be willing to part with for the right cash or trade, let me know.

Things I have I'd be intersted in selling/trading that I currently own:

Bo Jackson autographed Auburn football jersey framed with UV musuem quality glass.
Peyton Manning autographed Colts jersey framed with UV museum quality glass.
Large Fat Tire light up bar sign
Ken Griffey jr autographed baseball
Ken Griffey Jr autographed Mariners batting helmet

Can you send me a pic of the Jackson jersey? I have his autograph of him with the shoulder pads holding the bat behind his head.

Also, have game used autographed John Elway pants framed
Auto Favre Jersey framed along with two full size helmets
Babe Ruth autograph in museum quality glass straight from his museum.
Ted Williams auto sign
Walter Payton autographed custom frame photo.
Mickey Mantle, Duke Snyder, Hank Aaron, and DiMaggio photo autographed by all of them.
Michael Jordan jersey framed.
Montana and Rice dual auto helmet
Bart Starr and Forrest Gregg dual signed auto
Broadway Joe auto helmet
Heisman helmet autographed by 20+ winners

About 150+ balls
Over two dozen full size helmets, 40 or so mini helmets, 30 some bats, 150+ balls, bobble heads (3 foot and regular) and a lot of other photos etc.

And one ****** off wife!!!

1Nation

May 16, 2013
CA
Can you send me a pic of the Jackson jersey? I have his autograph of him with the shoulder pads holding the bat behind his head.

Also, have game used autographed John Elway pants framed
Auto Favre Jersey framed along with two full size helmets
Babe Ruth autograph in museum quality glass straight from his museum.
Ted Williams auto sign
Walter Payton autographed custom frame photo.
Mickey Mantle, Duke Snyder, Hank Aaron, and DiMaggio photo autographed by all of them.
Michael Jordan jersey framed.
Montana and Rice dual auto helmet
Bart Starr and Forrest Gregg dual signed auto
Broadway Joe auto helmet
Heisman helmet autographed by 20+ winners

About 150+ balls
Over two dozen full size helmets, 40 or so mini helmets, 30 some bats, 150+ balls, bobble heads (3 foot and regular) and a lot of other photos etc.

And one ****** off wife!!!

I'll try and get you the photo of Bo jersey tonight.

You interested in selling or trading anything from above? I've got a lot more items but really only listed what I'm interested in moving to someone else.

1Nation

May 16, 2013
CA
Tried to send you a private message, kept only allowing me to attach an image from URL?? Not sure wtf I'm doing wrong. Also not sure why they are attaching sideways?

20140729_172237.jpg 20140729_172245.jpg

cdekovic

Mar 25, 2006
Ames
Would you mind PMing me with a picture of the Fat Tire neon? It did show up on the link you attached.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron