Masters ticket 2

RVD4

Dec 26, 2011
I know this is a Bball thread but I thought somebody might like to know this. I have 2 monday practice round tickets for the Masters. 600 for the pair. if this sounds high look around most are 800 plus. PM me and we can visit.

Thanks

Agclone91

Feb 5, 2011
Ames
Not a dig on you, but I can't imagine spending that much money to watch golf. Much less a practice round of golf.

Agclone91

Feb 5, 2011
Ames
That's actually a fair price, Masters tickets are some of the hottest tickets around.

I believe that it's a fair price for the tickets, I just don't think golf is something that I would be willing to spend nearly that much money to see in person. Love playing it, not a big fan of watching it.

RedlineSi

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
Twin Cities
Not a dig on you, but I can't imagine spending that much money to watch golf. Much less a practice round of golf.

I sold 2 of my 4 2012 Wednesday Masters practice round tickets for $650 EACH fyi. Once in a lifetime experience.

capitalcityguy

Jun 14, 2007
Des Moines
I know this is a Bball thread but I thought somebody might like to know this. I have 2 monday practice round tickets for the Masters. 600 for the pair. if this sounds high look around most are 800 plus. PM me and we can visit.

Thanks

Some might but there are other forums for that. Enough going on IMO let's not litter forums with off topics threads.
Sorry if people think I'm off base.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
Some might but there are other forums for that. Enough going on IMO let's not litter forums with off topics threads.
Sorry if people think I'm off base.

Oh no, please could we discuss the scenarios in which Bubu may play once more. When we have exhausted that, let's talk about losing Niang and if we can win without him. Then we can go deep into the UCONN matchup because it's only been 3 days and that hasn't all been quite hashed out yet. Then, and only then, can we discuss exactly how long Fred will be here and which child's graduation is the target date for him to move on.

Using the term "littering" when there is so much rehashing around here is ridiculous.

capitalcityguy

Jun 14, 2007
Des Moines
Oh no, please could we discuss the scenarios in which Bubu may play once more. When we have exhausted that, let's talk about losing Niang and if we can win without him. Then we can go deep into the UCONN matchup because it's only been 3 days and that hasn't all been quite hashed out yet. Then, and only then, can we discuss exactly how long Fred will be here and which child's graduation is the target date for him to move on.

Using the term "littering" when there is so much rehashing around here is ridiculous.

You're talking about the quality of the content, not the topic matter. Why have different forums then? Regardless, I see the mods moved.