Wednesday OT #2 - What are you thankful for that is off the grid?

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
What are you thankful for that you won't be mentioning at Thanksgiving dinner for one reason or another? (Keep it PG if you can.)

Daserop

Feb 9, 2011
The Bebop
Hummmm how much trouble do I want to get myself into (wife reads CF and specifically Angie's threads)

GrindingAway

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 27, 2006
Hummmm how much trouble do I want to get myself into (wife reads CF and specifically Angie's threads)

I'd never say it at Thanksgiving in front of her parents, but dang is my wife smoking hot.

(I hope my wife has similar thread tastes as Daserop's wife)

2ndCyCE

Dec 21, 2011
Tulsa
This Thanksgiving will be the first time I meet my girlfriend's parents, and I won't be mentioning how thankful I am for my girlfriends (yes, plural).

She has let me know that things aren't serious between us and we shouldn't consider our relationship exclusive, but I can't imagine she would be thrilled with the amount of time I have been spending with someone else.

arganbright2

Aug 6, 2006
Its not inappropriate by any means but I'm thankful for Dana Altman...Him taking that Oregon job kind of made us all happier in a roundabout way when you think about it

ISU_phoria

Apr 10, 2006
Andover, MN
I'd never say it at Thanksgiving in front of her parents, but dang is my wife smoking hot.

(I hope my wife has similar thread tastes as Daserop's wife)

Me too. I definitely out kicked my coverage in that area! I'm just hoping my wife never realizes how true that is.

Also very thankful for turkey, mashed pototoes (I left the "e" in there in honor of Dan Quayle) and hanging out around the Turkey fryer in the freezing cold while drinking a beer with my family members.

tigershoops31

Apr 13, 2006
Ames
Me too. I definitely out kicked my coverage in that area! I'm just hoping my wife never realizes how true that is.

Also very thankful for turkey, mashed pototoes (I left the "e" in there in honor of Dan Quayle) and hanging out around the Turkey fryer in the freezing cold while drinking a beer with my family members.

Who'd you leave the extra "o" in there in honor of? :mad:

Reactions: Angie

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
Thankful for Angie's OT threads. Maybe that's "on the grid," though. :smile:

You're too kind - they're usually sort of selfish, I like to get ideas for things. :wink: So I'm grateful for you all contributing.

MaccloNe

Sep 21, 2011
I am thankful that Mess won't be the OC next year and that I get to spend the day with my wife's hot sisters.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron