***Thursday Night Football Thread***

CarlHungus

Feb 19, 2012
Ankeny
C'mon everyone, it's officially football season!!!! I'm disappointed this thread hasn't been started until now.

Anywho, Clowney looked really out of shape tonight. I imagine he will get that fixed, but that was a bit of a surprise. Looking forward to this Vandy-Ole Miss game. I'm interested to see all the talented freshmen that Ole Miss has

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
Yeah, Clowney was not impressive at all. He looked like he was giving 50% and didn't even play that much.

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
Vanderbilt had the OL shift that was cool to see but didn't work at all. And now a 16 yd punt. Nice.

Tailg8er

Feb 25, 2011
Johnston
C'mon everyone, it's officially football season!!!! I'm disappointed this thread hasn't been started until now.

Anywho, Clowney looked really out of shape tonight. I imagine he will get that fixed, but that was a bit of a surprise. Looking forward to this Vandy-Ole Miss game. I'm interested to see all the talented freshmen that Ole Miss has

Agree with Clowney, didn't impress me. (at least not after all the Heisman talk there has been)

He still seemed disruptive on the line (when he wasn't sucking air on the sideline), but you gotta have stats to get the Heisman from the defense.. Think I saw maybe 2-3 tackles. I still look forward to watching him the rest of the season, though.

CarlHungus

Feb 19, 2012
Ankeny
Agree with Clowney, didn't impress me. (at least not after all the Heisman talk there has been)

He still seemed disruptive on the line (when he wasn't sucking air on the sideline), but you gotta have stats to get the Heisman from the defense.. Think I saw maybe 2-3 tackles. I still look forward to watching him the rest of the season, though.

They said after halftime he had a stomach virus. Who knows if that's an excuse or not...

MrApathy

Aug 7, 2006
We are going to absolutely destroy Tulsa
They said Tulsa is 0 wins for last 3 season openers, after tonight thats 0 for 4 that or 0 for 5.
Who knows how they will play at home. Hopefully OU will soften them up for us and not **** them off.

Last edited: