Who is this ******* commentator?

Apr 29, 2006
Des Moines, Iowa
I know its not Steven Bardo, because hes even worse. I believe its Seth Greenberg, the old Va Tech coach, but not sure. His priceless moment, "This Niiang kid really isnt thought of as an impact freshman, but wow is he having an impact." Oh really, dumbfu$%?:skeptical:

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
"Fred likes the second half better cause he can call the game better...." What the hell Matt?

I think he does have a point. Freddie has more time to read the defense and call something if he wants with ISU having the ball on the his side of the court.

D

DistrictCyclone

Doherty sucks at announcing. Maybe he should try his hand at coaching...

Apr 29, 2006
Des Moines, Iowa
A free throw, "Its like a 10 foot putt". I could make about 7 or 8 free throws before I could make a 10 foot putt. What the hell is ESPN doing to us with this *******. My god. OK, Im done, thanks.

LutherBlue

Oct 19, 2006
Doherty is not terrible, I don't mind him pointing out mistakes and being critical. I can come here for sunshine pumping.

D

DistrictCyclone

A free throw, "Its like a 10 foot putt". I could make about 7 or 8 free throws before I could make a 10 foot putt. What the hell is ESPN doing to us with this *******. My god. OK, Im done, thanks.

Obviously you're not a golfer...

tumblr_lll7z9AKq41qi3c7jo1_500.png

huntt26

Apr 10, 2006
po' dUnk
I've said it for years... They should show the games with the ability to turn off the commentary. How sick would it be to just have in stadium audio? Crank it up and enjoy. I'd pay extra for that feature!

Cyfan1843

Jun 30, 2009
Ames
They were bashing on Ejim all night and felt inconvienced when they had to point out his double double. But even worse they were having a complete jerk fest over Baylor and relly acted like ISU should have rolled over and died as they could continue to get off on falatioing the bears.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron