NFL: Pro Bowl Rosters announced

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Jeff Saturday seems like a stretch to me, considering he's not even considered the best center on his team. He just got benched.

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park
Lol what a joke. I'm a Chiefs fan, but Berry wasn't a Pro Bowl player this year, and even Hali was outplayed by Justin Houston. Further proves the Pro Bowl is all about names, and not play.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
What if San Fran get's a true shutdown corner and WDE? Holy Crap. They are starting half the defense on the NFC.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
essentially 3 defensive ends won spots as outside linebacks for the nfc.

Cyclonesince78

Mar 8, 2012
It's too bad the NFL hasn't figure out how to run a successful pro bowl. This game is a complete joke. If they actually played 100% the whole game this would be an amazing game to watch.

ricochet

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2008
It's too bad the NFL hasn't figure out how to run a successful pro bowl. This game is a complete joke. If they actually played 100% the whole game this would be an amazing game to watch.

It would still be a mess, although a big step up from the unwatchable crap fest it is today. You can't throw a bunch of players together for a week and expect to get high quality football no matter how much they try or how talented they are.

Jambalaya

May 29, 2008
1) RG3.. that is awesome

2) Tony Gonzalez....he has been great forever

3) Marshal Yanda. He has a home up the street from us. Good guy by all accounts, and has helped
Kelechi Osemele quite a bit since Kelechi landed in Baltimore last summer

longtimeclone

Dec 8, 2009
Up north
1) RG3.. that is awesome

2) Tony Gonzalez....he has been great forever

3) Marshal Yanda. He has a home up the street from us. Good guy by all accounts, and has helped
Kelechi Osemele quite a bit since Kelechi landed in Baltimore last summer

Complimenting an Iowa player I see.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville

I don't know how you even do that. They can't hardly make the baseball or basketball versions work and those aren't nearly as risky. If you had that kind of money coming next year would you risk an ACL or some other injury for an exhibition? I wouldn't. I think some sort of skills thing would be just as good.

LindenCy

Kevin Dresser Fan Club
Staff member
Mar 19, 2006
Chicago, IL
I don't know how you even do that. They can't hardly make the baseball or basketball versions work and those aren't nearly as risky. If you had that kind of money coming next year would you risk an ACL or some other injury for an exhibition? I wouldn't. I think some sort of skills thing would be just as good.

Yeah, I think I would like to see some kind of skills competition or something where they can actually compete for whatever it is. American Gladiators: NFL? :smile:

Reactions: 1 person

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron