Next Year's FBS Survivor Game (Iowa State feature)

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
I have an idea for next year's FBS Survivor game that adds an Iowa State Cyclone feature (in advance). If Iowa State is a underdog and you pick them, then you earn a mulligan to use later. We might need to have a minimum spread. I really like the idea of having something that rewards Cyclone Fanaticism. What do you think?

Rhoadhoused

Apr 27, 2010
Ames, IA
It seems that a game on the CF site should have an Iowa State feature. Any other ideas?

I guess I don't think of it as an ISU themed game. I enjoy it because it tests my general football knowledge against a large group of people who are really into CFB and it is fun and easy. I don't think any ISU gimmicks are necessary, but maybe I'm just lame.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
I guess I don't think of it as an ISU themed game. I enjoy it because it tests my general football knowledge against a large group of people who are really into CFB and it is fun and easy. I don't think any ISU gimmicks are necessary, but maybe I'm just lame.

Seems that there are lots of you game purists!

MLawrence

Jan 21, 2010
Something like this needs to happen for the NFL. But instead of picking an undefeated team every week, you pick one team that you think is going to win, but once you pick that team you cannot pick them again for the rest of the season.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron