Something tells me that map is about as scientific as this:

CTPL_World_Map_According_To_Americans.jpg

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
I love the demarcation line between Papau and West Papau New Guinea.

I imagine whole families being torn apart when the child of a soccer family declares his/her love of rugby, and they're forced to become orphans, and move to the eastern part of the island to live in shabby rugby ghettos, full of other kids ripped away from their families.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
I love the demarcation line between Papau and West Papau New Guinea.

I imagine whole families being torn apart when the child of a soccer family declares his/her love of rugby, and they're forced to become orphans, and move to the eastern part of the island to live in shabby rugby ghettos, full of other kids ripped away from their families.

Yeah, well, I love the demarcation line between Missouri and Kansas (because every other nation on this map was further divided into states and provinces).

I imagine whole families being torn apart when the child of a basketball family declares his/her love of baseball, and they're forced to become orphans, and move to the eastern state to live in shabby rugby ghettos, full of other kids ripped away from their families.

No wonder the rest of the nation views Missouri and Kansas as such idiots - fighting wars over baseball and basketball while the rest of the nation prefers football...

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Surfing and rugby are also big in Australia. Too bad they focus on only one sport.