Status
Not open for further replies.

nallen34

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 9, 2010
Ankeny, IA
According to http://recruitlists.com/

ISU Recruiting Info ‏@ISURecruitLists Iowa State offered 2013 6'8" PF JuCo Richard Amardi (Indian Hills CC) yesterday while visiting. #Cyclones

Alright here is the deal with Richard Amardi.

He was originally a class of 2009 recuit. As previously stated Oklahoma State, Georgetown, and other schools were interested in him out of high school. Instead of going to college he chose to go to a year of prep school at God's Academy for the 2009-2010 season.

Basketball Recruiting - Richard Amardi - Player Profiles - ESPN

For the 2010-2011 season he played his first year of college ball at Weatherford C.C. in Weatherford, Texas. He only played 12 out of 28 games. Not sure why. He missed the first 6 games of the season. Then played one game. Then missed 5 more games. Then played 10 games in a row. Then missed the last 5 games. Anyways he averaged 13.4 pts, 9.7 rebounds, 1.9 assists, 2.8 turnovers, 1 steal, and 1.1 blocks per game. He shot 55% overall from the field, 69% from 2 pt range (53 of 77), 25% from 3 pt range(9 of 36), and 56% from the line(28 of 50). So those are pretty solid stats for just playing in 12 games. Here are the stats:

DakStats WebSync

After one year of playing at Weatherford he red-shirted at Weatherford during the 2011-2012 season.

On June 12, 2012 he signed to play at Indian Hills according to this article

http://ottumwacourier.com/sports/x1...hoops-recruiting-class/stripped?device=mobile

For the 2012-2013 season at Indian Hills he will be a RS So.

He will be a class of 2013 recruit and would be a RS Jr at Iowa State for the 2013-2014 season.

Also here is his facebook profile. Ha. Richard Amardi | Facebook

I hope this explains him a little better.

Last edited:

nallen34

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 9, 2010
Ankeny, IA
It's weird, I thought I read the same exact thing in another thread.

i made a new thread out of it and put it in Recruit List thread. I thought it was worth posting a new thread in case people don't open up the Recruit List thread. I hope that this explanation is okay with you and that i have your approval to do this. I wouldn't want to waste any more of your time.

nallen34

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 9, 2010
Ankeny, IA
Here is a picture of what looks like Amardi, Dustin Hogue, and Ronnie Stevens at the football game yesterday.

gocubs2118

Mar 31, 2006
Illinois
i made a new thread out of it and put it in Recruit List thread. I thought it was worth posting a new thread in case people don't open up the Recruit List thread. I hope that this explanation is okay with you and that i have your approval to do this. I wouldn't want to waste any more of your time.

If people made a new thread for every offer, there probably wouldn't be a Recruit List thread in the first place. This thread doesn't hurt me any, I just thought that's why we had the Recruit List thread to begin with.

nallen34

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 9, 2010
Ankeny, IA
If people made a new thread for every offer, there probably wouldn't be a Recruit List thread in the first place. This thread doesn't hurt me any, I just thought that's why we had the Recruit List thread to begin with.

Some people don't read every post in every thread. I thought this offer was a big offer and worth making a new thread about compared to just making one post within an existing thread. Considering he is a 2013 PF from Indian Hills that was at the game on Saturday. That IMO was worth making a headline. It's not like i started a thread for a class of 2016 offer.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
this thread appears to be going nowhere. Looks like the info is already posted to the big recruiting thread, so we'll close it rather than merge.

thanks all.

Status
Not open for further replies.