Mar 5, 2008
:smile:

th_PANTIES_IN_A_BUNCH.jpg

That is quiet true.

Ive had quiet enough of both of you.

nhclone

Nov 20, 2008
I have 2 opinions on this:

1) The penalty was not near enough. I've seen this waaay too many times before. It starts with a robbery where they don't take anything, and ends with a mass murder of orphans in a church. I know Iowa doesn't enforce the death penalty, we need to look at sending him somewhere that does.

2) The fact the coaching staff kept this so quite really bothers me. I think it would be quiet appropriate for the staff to announce the suspension to us when it's being served. In fact, if he doesn't tell us, I don't think it counts.

Reactions: cyfanatic

Cybyassociation

Mar 5, 2008
I have 2 opinions on this:

1) The penalty was not near enough. I've seen this waaay too many times before. It starts with a robbery where they don't take anything, and ends with a mass murder of orphans in a church. I know Iowa doesn't enforce the death penalty, we need to look at sending him somewhere that does.

2) The fact the coaching staff kept this so quite really bothers me. I think it would be quiet appropriate for the staff to announce the suspension to us when it's being served. In fact, if he doesn't tell us, I don't think it counts.

:unsure: what the ****

peachy

Oct 14, 2006
No it's not. He's going to play Friday.
Did you say he is going to play on Friday, Friday? Well, in that case....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0&ob=av3e]Rebecca Black - Friday - Official Music Video - YouTube[/ame]

nhclone

Nov 20, 2008
:unsure: what the ****

I'm waiting for Doctor to join me in my quest for vengance any minute...the misspellings in number 2 were especially for you :smile:. I realize we have some pretty radical people here, but do I really need to add a jimlad everytime I feel like being an *******? :jiggy:

MLawrence

Jan 21, 2010
cymaniac17 said:
What comes after friday?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBn2ux5vRHk]S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y NIGHT! Bay City Rollers - YouTube[/ame]

Doctor

Aug 19, 2011
Yeah, I guess it's just me that thinks someone who is charged with robbery should sit maybe an entire season. I mean, it's so hard to not get charged with robbery while going to college in a place like Ames where everyone is just looking to be robbed.

PR is proving quite weak with the punishments.

twojman

Jun 1, 2006
Clive
I wonder what the range of misdemeanor's there is for something related to a bb gun. I mean how serious of a weapon could a bb gun be considered?

Dumbest post ever? What if I robbed a bank with a bb gun? The people that were held up, did they know it was a bb gun? If a cop was around when this happened, could they have shot him?

Some of you are ridiculous and sound like hawk fans. This was no prank gone wrong or funny business. How were those affected that were held up? The situational morality of some on here is beyond ridiculous.

What if you were held up? Would you be ******** your pants with a gun pointed at you? What if you found out a day later it was a bb gun? Would you then laugh it off and say, "Oh those silly pranksters, let's drop all charges." I doubt it, most of you would want to make sure those responsible were punished.

Last edited:

Incyte

Apr 12, 2007
Dumbest post ever? What if I robbed a bank with a bb gun? The people that were held up, did they know it was a bb gun? If a cop was around when this happened, could they have shot him?

Some of you are ridiculous and sound like hawk fans. This was no prank gone wrong or funny business. How were those affected that were held up? The situational morality of some on here is beyond ridiculous.

What if you were held up? Would you be ******** your pants with a gun pointed at you? What if you found out a day later it was a bb gun? Would you then laugh it off and say, "Oh those silly pranksters, let's drop all charges." I doubt it, most of you would want to make sure those responsible were punished.

A robbery done with a bb gun most likely is a lesser charge than an actual deadly weapon. I assume he wasn't arrested for 'armed' robbery.

Doctor

Aug 19, 2011
Charged ≠ Convicted

Therefore:

"Everyone is cooperating."

He knows that he did it, that's why he suspended him for 3 games.

Just so we're clear, robbing someone with a gun (real or not) equals a 3 game suspension under PR.

Twojman nails it, by the way. It doesn't matter if it was a real gun or not when you rob someone at gunpoint.

I feel very sorry for the victims.

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor

Let's say for example that I had a concealed weapons permit and was carrying that day in that situation. Probably would not end well for the person waving the BB gun in front of me (and I'd be within my rights - i.e. would face no penalties). It is a very stupid thing to do on his part.

That being said, he sat 3 games (25% of the season) and has only been charged, not convicted.

Doctor

Aug 19, 2011
A robbery done with a bb gun most likely is a lesser charge than an actual deadly weapon. I assume he wasn't arrested for 'armed' robbery.

If you rob a bank with no weapon, but pass a note that says you do, you will be punished as if you had a weapon in most states.

Doctor

Aug 19, 2011
Let's say for example that I had a concealed weapons permit and was carrying that day in that situation. Probably would not end well for the person waving the BB gun in front of me (and I'd be within my rights - i.e. would face no penalties). It is a very stupid thing to do on his part.

That being said, he sat 3 games (25% of the season) and has only been charged, not convicted.

So, you think that additional punishments will come when convicted?

That's ridiculous and you know it.

He has "fully cooperated" which means he admitted it. He's saying he feels bad and it was just meant to be a joke. He wishes he could take it back, which surprisingly enough is how most robbers feel after the get caught robbing someone.

A conviction shouldn't matter, at this point.

Robbery---3 game suspension.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron